Info and where to buy in Europe the new Inon UCL-G100 SD and UCL-G55 SD Close-up Lenses

Hi all is in the tittle.

I want to buy one or booth of the new lenses for my wife. before middle of Mai. We are travelling to North Sulawesi, and i'm not happy with the closeup she use at the moment.

To have nice video from small things like shrimps, crabs,  nudibranch,  (pygmee) seehorse she need to be able to be closer of the subject. The new lenses seems to be perfect for that.

The sample I found on the web, are ok 

Thanks for your help

Hugues

• 2 weeks later...
Il 11/2/2024 alle 08:25, CaolIla ha detto:

Ciao, tutto è nel titolo.

Voglio comprare una o una cabina delle nuove lenti per mia moglie. prima della metà di Mai. Stiamo viaggiando a North Sulawesi, e non sono contento del primo piano che usa al momento.

Per avere un bel video di piccole cose come gamberetti, granchi, nudibranchi, (pigmee) cavalluccio marino deve essere in grado di essere più vicina all'argomento. Le nuove lenti sembrano essere perfette per questo.

Il campione che ho trovato sul web, è ok

Grazie per il tuo aiuto

Hugues

Also look at AOI lenses, their lenses are of excellent quality 

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
On 5/29/2024 at 12:23 PM, Elvandar said:

Did you got them @CaolIla in the end? Do you have some footage? I am particularly interested in the G55 result, and how small you can go with the subject with a good resulting image

Hi Yes I've buy the G100, and now we are in Indonesia I'll post some small RAW vidéo 
What I can say is that I'm happy from the results. I'll probably buy the G55 before our next trip.

I'm not the person who is using the lense, it's my wife... she need a little bit training but the first result are good.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, CaolIla said:

A small sample from the gopro from my wife. with the G100

@Elvandar hope it will help for your decision 

https://www.flickr.com/gp/huguesbrun/SUZ6D338v1

Thanks, and nice shot on the blue ring octopus, I noticed that there is another camera in the shot, there were 2 stacked divers 😁?

By the way, I already got the G55, and did some test:
INON G55 and color correction test 2

Pretty good image quality, but a bit harder to mantain focus on the subject

1 hour ago, Elvandar said:

Pretty good image quality, but a bit harder to mantain focus on the subject

for sure...

but i'll buy the g55. My wife will be able to chose the best lens depend of the subject. For a small nudibranch, something  moving slow i'm sure the g55 will be nice

• Like 1

• Thanks For Your Support

backscatter_block.gif
    backscatter_block.gif
    Fotosubshop_Logo_Longnew.png
    isotta_logo.png

INONlogo_Waterpixel.jpg

marelux.gif
    nauticam_WPX.jpg

RPV Banner.png

Retra2.png

SeaandSeaLogo.png

turtlelogo.png

image001.png

image.png

image.png

XRAY Magazine

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.