Hello,
I'm a scuba diver that loves to perform underwater photography. Hopefully the members on this forum will help me to improve my abilities to capture better photos of the underwater world.
Cheers
Read-only discussion
Hello,
I'm a scuba diver that loves to perform underwater photography. Hopefully the members on this forum will help me to improve my abilities to capture better photos of the underwater world.
Cheers
Hello my name is Sasha I'm 24 years old and I started to get interested in photography underwater very recently. I hope to learn a lot through this forum
Hi, I am Mark. From the US, currently living in the Philippines. Currently working on finishing DMT while balancing career, family et c. I have been diving for 8 years and doing UW photography for about 5. Cheers!
Hello, I'm Peg. Just returned from 2 weeks down in Grand Cayman. Caught the camera bug. Looking forward to learning more about this incredibly fun hobby.
Hi there. I am Ralf from greater Chicagoland putting my first sort of full fledged UW camera gear together in preparation for an upcoming trip... Decided I may need to ask for a little help on telling a "YS-D2 non J" from a "YS-D2J" ... but will ask that question officially on the Stobes / lighting forum. The trip will be to the Philippines and that will be a first as well.
Hi all,
I am Alfonso from Asturias (Spain), I use 2 bodies of D90, in a Nimar and a Hugyfot housings, with 2 YS-D1 and YS110 flashes.
Hi all,
my name is Ants and originally from Estonia. Been working in Iceland for few years now and doing baby steps in UW photography. At the moment using daily Canon G16 and G7X but main reason to joining this forum is to find myself and first DSLR camera and take another step with it.
Hello..I am new too...from singapore
I am using the Sony A7RIII with nauticam housing and dual z240 type 4 strobes linked via sync cord
Hi all,
I've been diving for ten years, based in Oz, only recently got the underwater photography bug. Started with a Canon G10, but have just bought an Olympus OMD EM1 MkII to test myself and develop my skills. Looking forward to learning lots from you all. Cheers.
Hello all,
Longtime lurker, first time subscriber.
I am an underwater photographer and beginner videographer specializing in freediving photography. I live in Nice, France, and am in the water as much as I can be!
Glad to finally be a part of the community!
Hello! Soo
I live in Dominican Republic (not on the list to include a flag). I started diving a bit more than two years ago, with 225 dives up to now. I don't have the heart to kill fish, so I take pictures. I started with a go-pro moved on to the DC2000 (squeezed it for all of had...), And recently moved to a TG-5 and thinking seriously about getting a mirrorless (would share my TG-5 with my partner).
Here's a link to a couple of my photos:
Hello Flo!
Hello! Been diving since the early 90's but am just now finishing my first year diong UW photography.
Just started back SCUBA again. Using a RX100 iii for now as I'm selling some gear to get a housing for my Z7.
I like my sony enough to sell my D800 and housing (once I get to 3 posts...)
Hey Flo,
Welcome :-). What part of germany are you from?
Hello,
Reasonably new to underwater videography having played with an Oly EM1-Mii and Canon 1-DC on an education project for a non-profit where we broadcast underwater live lessons to classrooms in the Cayman Islands. Now looking to get back into the water for a hobby and producing some short documentaries.
Tom
Hello Folks,
I am a dabbler and set myself up with a LX-10 setup from backscatter before hitting the GBR in March for a series of live aboards. Was not ecstatic about my results but did a Live aboard in Turks & Caicos in November and was much happier with results so I will blame it on me and not the setup. I have been diving and using rental gear a bit over the last 10 years but the pricepoint keeps me from putting my DSLR underwater. I have been bopping about Boston so most of my opportunities are the trips to the Caribbean.
If you want to look at some of my stuff the URL is https://www.pbrosnanphoto.com/Travel
I am glad to join the board and get a bit more into technique with the kit I have.
Patrick
Hi there,
I'm Eduardo Arribada, brazilian diving instructor and underwater photographer based in Sydney - Australia.
Happy Bubbles to my new Buddies!
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.