Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

Member Introductions

Started by james ·

  • 3711Posts
  • 3711Replies

Read-only discussion

Member Introductions

3711 posts
  1. Hello

    My name is Nur Tucker, I live in London. I have been taking photos both above and beneath the water. I have already done some trips with Wetpixel and it is embarrassing that I have not become a member yet- so long over due!!!. Looking forward to meeting with like minded people here. I hope I managed to introduce my self as a new member. All the best to everybody.

  2. I have just finished an amazing macro photography workshop organised by Wetpixel in Lembeh, Indonesia. It was an Alex Mustard bootcamp The organisation was superb and I learnt a lot. I am proud to have survived four dives, two lectures, 4 dive briefings, washing the dive gear four times, changing the batteries and downloading the memory card, grease the o rings and having 4 showers all per day. Special thanks to both Alex Mustard and Adam Hanlon. I will definitely do this again.

  3. Hello does anybody know about the SAGA +5 diopters? I was thinking about buying a Sub Sea +5 to use it with my 105mm Nikon lens but I saw the

    SAGA MEDIUM Achromatic SAGA PRO +5

     

    Any ideas Please??

  4. Sorry but even if I swim every day, I have to tell you I’m not a diver. I m on a fiction project and great many of the shots are underwater :fishbowl: . As creating a fake anamorphic is out of the question (as is renting a case the size of a Alexa ) I made the crazy little bet that I will set up a underwater anamorphic combo based on mft. Only the brave!

  5. Herro everyone

  6. Hi Everyone! I'm Dylan Silver. I work at Backscatter Underwater Video and Photo. I really enjoy reading the forums and want to be a little more involved. I hope to share some of my underwater images and video from Monterey and my travels. I'm happy to help with gear or compatibility questions. You can see some of my work at dylansilver.com and tahoeclarity.com as well as in the occasional Backscatter video or article.

  7. Welcome aboard!

  8. Hi everyone! I'm working as a dive instructor in Indonesia and looking to learn a little bit more about underwater photography.

  9. Hi

     

    I'm a US diver. Currently working in Thailand. Nice to meet you all:)

     

    Gilkey

  10. Hi! I'm Thornton Kirby, a dive instructor in Columbia, SC. I've been an underwater photographer for about 20 years, and a buddy just introduced me to Wetpixel. Look forward to learning with everyone!

  11. Hi, I am Nenad, diver and photographer from Croatia. I am trying to find some used gear for my compact setup.

    I foud lot of useful info on this forum.

  12. Hello I am a river diver who is trying to sell his housing setup.

  13. I am new to this forum. With my wife, have been diving for about 30 years, initially the Caribbean and then Western and Eastern Pacific, mostly Indonesia over last 20 years, since I believe its the best location in the world. We do mostly UW video but want to learn more about UW photography. Pleased to be here

  14. Hi,

    I have been diving on and off about 10 years, about 100 dives around Thailand and Indonesia. Just about to buy my first serious underwater camera setup (GX85). Have learned a lot from this forum.

     

    Mike

  15. Hi all,

    My name is Luke, Im from a small town in remote northern Australia. Im just starting my venture into underwater photography and Im really looking forward to learning a lot from you all! Im currently running my beloved canon 7D mki and just picked up an aquatech CO-7 sports housing.

  16. Hi peeps! Greetings from germany ! i am most likely diving in german cold water lakes! i am running a small blog about underwater videography called SCUBAnaut.

    you can find me on YouTube http://youtube.scubanaut.eu/or on www.scubanaut.eu.

  17. Hi,

    I'm Joe from USA and I live in Vancouver now. I will never forget when I was a child and I saw the G.I with their jeep and diver stuff who arrived on the beach for the very first time. I dived and took some pictures all my life. I will post some of them very soon.

  18. Hello,

    Eero from Finland, Olympus PEN E-PL7 with PT-EP12. Diving mostly in cold and dark waters in Finland, occasionally also in brighter waters of Red Sea, Mediterranean and Atlantic.

  19. Hi all members

    I'm a swede loving to dive in the coral triangle.

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.