Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

Member Introductions

Started by james ·

  • 3711Posts
  • 3711Replies

Read-only discussion

Member Introductions

3711 posts
  1. Hi,
    I am Matricola, an English teacher. I just registered on this forum which particularly captivated me. I would like someone to help me answer my question.

  2. Hello!

     

    My name is Natasha and I am brand new to Wetpixel. I have been wanting to get into underwater photography for the past decade, but I am done pushing it back! I just graduated with my marine biology degree and live in the country of Panama, where I feel I am missing on a lot of UWP opportunities. I am willing to learn everything I absolutely can about this hobby.

     

    Look forward to reading your posts!

    -Natasha Hinojosa

  3. Hi, just posting an introductory message...been diving since 1985.

  4. Hello everyone,



    I'm Chong from China, I've been diving for since 2009 and around 200 dives , and I'am using Sony RX100M2 with a acuapazza housing.


    I like marco very much.


    happy to Join you.



    : )


    Edited by xixizhong
  5. Ciao 👋

  6. Ciao sono tecdir89

  7. HI I from Taiwan first time in here nice to meet everyone

  8. Hi there !

    I'm a french boy who like the ocean

    Peace!

    fond_720x1-300x300.jpg

  9. Hi!

     

    I am new to wetpixel and would like to introduce myself.

    I'm a scuba diver from 12 year, also free diver and beginner in UW photography

    I'd like to learn more and make better photos.

    I use Olympus TG-4 in Olympus hosing and Olympus E-PL2 in Nauticam housing, 2 strobes INON S-2000, wide angle converter UWL-H100 with dome port.

  10. Hey everyone

     

    Im a wildlife cameraman based in the Orkney Islands and looking forward to getting started in underwater photography and becoming involved in this online community, cheers

  11. Hello all, I'm Dave from NY, a bit of a lurker but definitely grateful to the forum for all the information as it helped me get my feet wet in UW photography.

  12. Hi everyone,

     

    My name is Marleen and I'm a new member to this website. I recently started underwatervideography and would like to share my videos and learn from other videographers.

  13. hi. Newie in this forum.

    Best regards from Madrid, Spain

  14. Hi all. Meaghan from South Florida here. Been diving with a camera for 10 years - don't know why I never joined this forum before!

  15. Hey there. Thanks for letting me join. My name is Erik. I am joining as I have some gear to sell. Thanks.

  16. Hi I'm Glenn, I'm a dive pro in SE Asia and interested to see whats on the forum

  17. Hi,

     

    Excited to join this forum.

     

    Flossy

  18. Hi. This is Abhi from San Francisco. Here to get underwater photography tips from gurus

  19. Carlo originally from Italy but living always in different places i love underwater photo and at the moment use a tg4 but I'm looking to up grade to Olympus omd line

  20. Hello,

    My name is Shane and I am an underwater photographer in San Diego. I'm always looking to learn new techniques so I am excited to be joining wetpixel.

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.