Hi I'm Jess from Maine. I love to travel the world and take underwater photos with my Nikon D500. I recently started doing more local diving in Maine and love it.
- 3711Posts
- 3711Replies
Read-only discussion
Member Introductions
-
-
I am a french male diver diving in the south of France mainly. Practicing macro and fluo. I have been advised to post on the forum for selling some gear. I am shifting back from Sony to Nikon.
Cheers.
-
Hi from Belgium!
1. we should have won the world cup

2. Got myself a Nauticam NA A7 housing for my A7 (mark I), standard kit lens and lens housing, 1 Symbiosis SS-2 to experiment with both video and pictures. In addition I've bought a Nikonos 15mm, and I'm still looking for 2nd hand adaptor for the NA A7 housing. So please contact me if you're selling!
I really look forward to use my kit!
3. If you're from Belgium and you're into taking underwater pictures/video don't hesitate to contact me for a dive!
My next trip, and first live aboard, is planned in October in Egypt
kind regards,
Frederik
-
Hi amber,
Found your Instagram.
I'm doing the same for some time now. Think it's nice also to see pictures from others. Find me as @uwshoot
Thnx Rob
Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk
-
Very impressive! I have recently joined instagram so have just a few pix thus far. Far more on my website.
Tom
-
Hello,
According to glowing reports about this forum, I'm hoping to learn a great deal from you guys. And I can use it as a 75 year old newbie.
Cheers,
Dave
-
Hello everyone,
I am Miguel and I have been using a Sony nex 7 with Inon strobes for the last 4 years. I work in Indonesia so I am lucky to be able to use my UW camera often but I still have a lot to learn and the forums are usually quite helpful. I have recently invested in a Nikon 7500 and can't wait to receive the housing and start testing it.
-
Hey guys,
I'm a recently graduated student from USC where I studied Marine Biology and Film. Been doing underwater photography for the last couple years and work in a dive shop. Currently working on my instructor cert.
Just upgraded to the Sony a7riii from my Olympus em5 markii so looking to sell my Nauticam Olympus housing & ports.
Davis
-
Hi All,
I'm Carolyn and I live in Kansas. I know --- not a great place for someone that loves SCUBA diving. I've been diving for 30 years, but unfortunately, I only get to take 1 and if i'm lucky 2 trips per year; so it was a hard decision to pay the big bucks for the underwater gear. I started with a SeaLife camera, but it drove me crazy with not being able to shoot RAW and the marked shutter lag. I finally bought the housing for my good topside camera a few years ago and I have loved underwater photography. I shoot with a Nikon D800 in Nauticam housing and Sea & Sea YS-D2 strobes. I recently upgraded my topside camera to the Nikon D850 and I am thinking of selling my Nauticam housing NA-D800.
"Take Pictures and Leave only Bubbles"
-
Good Morning from Sunny Southern CA. I have been diving since 1993 (Rescue cert) with approx. 3,000 dives. I am an underwater photographer. I currently shoot the Canon 5DMK3 (Sea and Sea housing) behind a Zen dome with 2 Sea and Sea YS250s stobes. I am considering switching to the Canon 5DSR. Does anyone have any feedback on the 5DSR for underwater photography? Does the 5DSR focus well in low-light?
-
Greetings fellow underwater photography enthusiasts!
I've recently decided to take my underwater photography to the next level and am seeking to get advice and learning from this experienced community.
Nice to meet you all!
Jonny
-
Hi,
I live in the Central Coast of California (near San Luis Obispo). If anyone knows of an underwater photographic society in this area, please let me know! The ones in Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, and Northern California are just too far away for me to attend their meetings and events.
Thanks,
Laurie
-
Hi,
I'm Salvador from Spain.
Altough I'm not an expertise UW photographer I've decided to join the forum (by a forum member advice) since I urgently need to resell two spaces for a liveaboard in Isla del Coco (Costa Rica) in August'18. I've had a personnal problem and unfortunately I can not go. I'm going to publish it in the right subforum in the next minutes.
Thanks to all.
-
Hi,
I'm Paulo Martins. I am Portuguese and currently live in Angola.
I look forward to making my contribution to the development of the Wetpixel community and to underwater activities.
Good dives and good photos to all.
Thanks
Paulo Martins
-
Hi all,
I'm a diver from Spain. I dive in the Mediterranean Sea and I usually travel to the Red Sea and there I take some uw bad ;-) pictures and videos.
Best.
-
Hello,
I'm from Hong Kong and I've been wanting to get started with uw photography for a while now.
Cheers
-
Hi all,
I am a Belgian diver looking forward to learning more on this board.
All the best.
-
Hi,
I am a Danish diver and videographer. I have been an active videographer for 20 years.I want to try to sell my current equipment through this forum./Jan -
hi im noel from ireland diving about 8 years currently using an easydive leo pro2 with a canon 6d sigma 105mm macro looking to get some strobes soon
-
I'm new to Wetpixel, just logging in for the first time.