Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

Member Introductions

Started by james ·

  • 3711Posts
  • 3711Replies

Read-only discussion

Member Introductions

3711 posts
  1. Hello , i discoved i can't start a new topic for my presentation , so i try here :)

     

    I'm from France and i have a Sony RX100 with Sea and Seas Housing since 2 years

     

    I usualy dive in Britany and sometimes travel around the world in warm and clear water ...

     

    NetGear

  2. Hi everyone. My name is Geotech and I'm located in Ontario Canada. I'm exited to be on this forum/page and I hope to learn some new ideas how to take great pictures underwater

  3. Good Morning all, Im Frankie from Raleigh NC. I do most of my diving in Morehead City, NC and I like making videos with my GoPros (I have 3). I use Final Cut Pro X for my editing software. I may be looking to upgrade to a more professional underwater video system.

  4. Hi Wetpixel!

     

    Long time lurker that just wants to say thanks for the amazing advice everyone has been giving so far. If anybody is in the bay area and looking for a meetup or a dive buddy, shoot me a PM!

     

    Cheers!

    Hussein

  5. Hello everyone. I'm Joe from San Jose, CA. I do most of my diving in Monterey, CA. I'm a beginner in the field of underwater photography.

  6. Randy from Long Beach. Looking to find a 4.33 dome port for my Nauticam housing.

  7. Hi I'm a new member here from NY. I came here because I'm looking for a particular housing!

  8. Hi Guys!

     

    My name is Alex and i've been following Wetpixel for a few years, but am just getting around to creating an account as I am selling my Nauticam gh4 housing.

     

    Look forward to being more involved!

  9. Hi guys!

     

    New to wetpixel - looking forward to being a member!

    Alex

  10. Hi I'm Michelle under SeaPost22!

    Glad to be aboard!

     

     

  11. Hi, my name is Rick from the US. I am an avid diver and beginner photographer. Have enjoyed the pics on facebook and I am looking forward to learn from the membership.

  12. Hi, Martin here. I am from all over the world, originally from the UK and currently Australia and never in one place too long. 2500 dives all over the world and still have not seen a Whale Shark :o

  13. Hi, Paolo here from the Philippines. Been diving for a while and got into photography recently. Looking forward to learn from here

  14. Hi I'm Kike from Spain, I'm a new at photo and new at diving... but once I have my first dive ... everything changes !! so let's start learning ... all :-)

     

    Cheers !!

  15. Hi guys


    I'm quite new on UW photography, and I'm joining the group trying to learn more about this amazing blue world.

    Edited by frf.pedro
  16. Hi! New member Dennis Monroe from South Pasadena, FL

  17. Hi!

     

    Travis from down in Louisiana here...been diving for a while now and now I’ve got the photography bug...bad!!!

  18. Hello from Western Australia!

    Looking to get back into UW photography since it's been a while.

     

    Also upgrading from my little crappy canon point and shoot (1/2.3") to larger format, so looking forward to some helpful tips and discussions!

  19. Hi there every one my name is Toby loveland I am a avid diver warm water and cold like to dive as much as possible. I am very much into underwater photography and video work. I am currently looking to sell some video equipment sony full HD professional camera and gates houseing with lots of extras thanks for the invite to the group. Kind regards Toby loveland

  20. Hello all,

    I am an aspiring UW photographer from Boston area looking to find a nice housing for my nikon d7200....let me know if anything arises!

     

    -Cameron

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.