Have been following the forum for a while and finally wanted to become a member myself.
I´ve been diving for a couple years allready, and looking for an Alluminum Housinf for a Sony RX100 II.
Regards
Martin Mayobre
HI
Brit working in Manila..
IMHO I can find my way around a cameras generally (Fuji shooter)
Absolutely newbie on UW shooting..
Ordered the Nauticam NA-XT@ this week... due in April/May apparently!!
Bought 2x retra strobes..
Various other bits of arms/cables etc etc etc
Cinebags CB25 (in a wonderful orange!!) to throw it all in
Own the 60mm macro and 10-24mm lenses so will use those.
Hi Wetpixel!
I'm looking to dedicate my videography towards marine conservation. Hopefully I pick up the skills to shoot amazing videos quickly!
Hi - I am a long time diver and have been remiss in not joining before this.
Hi, I'm Nancy from New York. I have been diving on/off for about 15yrs. I just picked up UW photography about 3yrs ago. I have an Olympus OMD EM-5II with Nauticam housing/12-50mm zoom lens/WWL-1/Sea&Sea YS-D2 strobe. Most of my photography has been in the Caribbean but I would love to branch out as I am still learning how to achieve the potential of my system, which is also what brought me to this website. A whale shark encounter is high on my bucket list.
Hi, i'm a Belgian freediving instructor currently working & training in the Philippines. I shoot under water photos on one breath. For now, still with GoPro Hero 4 Silver. Editing with Davinci Resolve 14 and Lightroom.
I am especially interested in color correcting for UNDER WATER gopro protune settings: white balance: native color: flat iso limit: 800 (or 400?) sharpness: low ev compensation: -1.0
I'm looking to gain knowledge and people who yarn on about the same things I do..
Also I am changing my smaller kit and considering the Dslr change to mirrorless lighter kit.
Many thanks
Hello, joined wetpixel to downsize my gear for easier travel and learn more about UW photography.
Greetings. I'm an avid UW photographer who is finally taking the step from compact camera to mirrorless m4/3 UW gear. It'll be a learning curve, so here I am looking to take it all in and ask questions!
Hi my name is George Haddaway and I'm a beginner underwater photographer.
My name is Tom Hundley and I am an underwater photographer. I love all types of photography but mostly do Cave Photography. I am trained in OW to Divemaster and in technical Full Cave Advanced Trimix. I don't have a ton of experience and am always willing to learn. Started with a Olympus 5050 with Ikelte case I moved to a D200 in an Ikelite Housing with an 8 inch dome with a Tokina 10-17. I have moved to a new to me Nikon D7000 with a Aquatica housing with a flat port. The camera was used a set sound block and has a flat port that was used on set. I need to get a dome port for it and a port that can work with the Tokina 10-17.
Hi I'm Bob from Winnipeg, nice to find this community. I have been using an Olympus omd 5 mark 11 with the ep pt13 housing. I know very little about either and find info from Olympus is like pulling hen's teeth. Happy diving all!
Hi I'm Bob from Winnipeg, nice to find this community. I have been using an Olympus omd 5 mark 11 with the ep pt13 housing. I know very little about either and find info from Olympus is like pulling hen's teeth. Happy diving all!
I am Rob Schick, a new member. I have been shooting underwater photography for the last 7 years.
Hello, I'm Chris. My wife and I have been involved in underwater photography for the last 5 years. I'm usually on the Scubaboard forum. Just here to see what is new.
I'm Alex. Fell in love with a Nikonos II. Ready to get posting.
Hey folks, Adam here. I'm a film and television industry guy and a fine art photographer. I grew up in the arts in NYC and was a hardhat diver for years. Go figure.
Hello, I am Amy from San Diego, CA. I am relatively new to formal photography so I am working on learning all that I can. I have been doing all of my underwater work with a GoPro 4 Silver edition. The reef in La Jolla preserve is one of my favorite places and I love to swim and dive as often as possible. I'm also on Scubaboard forum and a few others.
I am currently looking for a system that can be more easily taken with me backpacking, hiking, and underwater. Because of this, I am looking to stick with a mirrorless system and am leaning towards M4/3 to keep size/weight of camera lenses down. Would prefer something that is weather sealed and has IBIS. Seriously considering Oly OM-D E-M5 II. If money (and weight) weren't an issue, I also like the Sony A6500. Anyway, I'm still researching what will be a good investment and leave me with plenty of years to use it as I grow in my skills so I'm open to suggestions .
Hi I'm Bob from Winnipeg, nice to find this community. I have been using an Olympus omd 5 mark 11 with the ep pt13 housing. I know very little about either and find info from Olympus is like pulling hen's teeth. Happy diving all!
Hi I'm Bob from Winnipeg, nice to find this community. I have been using an Olympus omd 5 mark 11 with the ep pt13 housing. I know very little about either and find info from Olympus is like pulling hen's teeth. Happy diving all!
Hi Bob! I'm actually considering the EM5 II as well. I'm interested to hear your feedback on both the camera and the housing. If I do go with this model of camera I think I would like to save for the Nauticam but am tempted by the great package deal you can get for the oly housing.
Hi! My name is Jesse Andrewartha. I'm based in Vancouver, Canada and my work concentrates on film. I have a 35mm Arriflex motion picture film camera and PACE Technologies housing and a Hugyfot hasselblad housing for SWC with the Rebikoff port. Current projects are keeping me out of the water for the foreseeable future but I'm looking forward to getting wet in 2019!
Hi Im looking for a setup so Ill be trawling the classifieds!