Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

Member Introductions

Started by james ·

  • 3711Posts
  • 3711Replies

Read-only discussion

Member Introductions

3711 posts
  1. Im Rhiannon - I am looking to buy a whole set up. Tossing around putting my DSLR under water or minimising size and weight by going for a mirrorless. Decisions...

  2. Hey, I'm Alex, I'm from Britain and I live in Bali - with an Olympus TG-5 for freediving!

  3. hi guys...i am not beginner in photography on land, but time to start more serious UW ;)

  4. Hi

     

    My name John and I am avid underwater photographer. Glad to join the community.

  5. Howdy. James Hart here, from Utah. I have been using a Olympus E5 Mii w/ sea and sea strobes and a kraken 3500 video light for the last year.

    Trying to decide whether to upgrade to a Panasonic GH5 or Olympus E1 Mii...or go all the way with a Sony?

    I have heard great things about this site.

  6. Hi... I'm Mike.

     

    I've been diving for 7 years and am just starting to enjoy taking better quality photos of things I see underwater. I picked up an Olympus TG-4 and a housing... which slowly led to the a new tray, wide angle lens, Inon s2000 strobe, and an Adobe CC subscription. I'm still learning, but it has added another dimension to my diving. Since I'm not really into photography topside, I hope to get to a point where camera settings become 2nd nature.

  7.  

  8. Hy...I'm Vali and I'm here to learn.I use a Canon 650IS with Canon WP-DC18 housing and tray for 5 years,aprox....now looking to upgrade...

  9. Hi everyone !

    My name is Clement, located in south France.

    I've been into photography for 10 years, and then I discovered the magnificent of the underwater world and since became an underwater photographer :lol2:

    Looking to share experiences and advice.


    :notworthy:

    Edited by Azurreal
  10. Hi Everyone,

     

    My name is Bruce and I live in Washington State. I dive almost exclusively cold water from Puget Sound North, but venture to California periodically to dip into some warmer temperatures. I love underwater photography and am always happy to share my images.

     

    https://goo.gl/photos/pw1tpfqKN1FdYsTV7

     

  11. Greetings,

     

    I am a cold water diver mostly. I have an oly mod m5 with the pt housing and also a tg5.

     

    Bhushan

  12. Hi

    My name is Marko, from Croatia, new to this forum.

    I'm PSS scuba instructor and UW photographer, living in Zagreb.

     

    Regards,

    Marko

  13. Hi, I have been doing UW photography for several years now. Have used different type of gear over the years. My favorite, as a compromised between form and function, is the micro 4/3 line. Currently, using an Aquatica A EM1. Thinking about upgrading, just in case anyone is interested in buying. Cheers.

  14. Hi y'all. I'm Ross from Houston TX and have been lurking for a bit. I've been shooting an Olympus TG4 U/W. Looking forward to honing my skills and being part of a great community!

  15. Hi friends. Been diving and photographing for about as long as I've had my current teeth. Active in South Florida, and expect to hunt for currently discontinued photo gear.

  16. Hi, Only been diving for 8 years, primarily around Cozumel. Trying to get better pictures with a Sony NEX 5N in a Meikon housing.

  17. Hi, I'm Anders from Seattle, WA. Hunting some additional Inon strobes for a cave trip.

  18. Hi all,

     

    Just wanted to introduce myself – I'm Anders, originally from Sweden but currently living in Seattle, WA.

     

    I'm a biologist and have mostly been using underwater photography as a tool for scientific diving in various places, but now I mostly do cave and mine diving photography. Currently looking for some used Inon Z240 strobes to be used as remote strobes, please let me know if you've got any for sale!

     

    Anders

  19. Hi, I'm Jim from Portland, OR. I'm looking to sell my Nauticam rig for my Sony a7s2.

  20. Hello everyone,

     

    I'm Jim from Portland, OR. I've been diving for about 9 months now, and I've been shooting photo/video for 5 years.

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.