Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

Member Introductions

Started by james ·

  • 3711Posts
  • 3711Replies

Read-only discussion

Member Introductions

3711 posts
  1. Hi? HI. Looking for some gear. :)

  2. New to the group. Shooting a Canon S100 and a Canon 7D in a Nauticam housing, Sea & Sea strobes.

     

  3. Hi - Joining from Tampa area in Florida. Was a member looong ago. Looking to sell some things and looking for advice on mirrorless cameras and general photo knowledge. Lot to read, I see!

  4. Hi I'm Rob from the Netherlands. I'm a underwater photography enthousiast for many years now, and always trying to scale up my gear, skills and image quality. So that why I joined, hope to learn, buy and sell classifieds as well.

  5. Has anyone suggestions for easy and effective search through the classifieds?

    Edited by Uwshoot46
  6. Hello! Welcome~

  7. Hello!

    I'm Amber and i started diving in August under the zero to hero programme. Currently a dive master, i bought a second hand setup which I have no clue what it is.

     

    After doing some research, I am now able to take quite pretty pictures > instagram.com/muse_junkie

     

    Please follow me on insta and give me some tips and opinions :D

     

    Cheers~

  8. Hello,

    I made the switch from shooting the fish with a spear to shooting them with a camera about a year ago. It's been great. Looking forward to learning from the folks here.

  9. Hey There,

     

    Jesse joining from Toronto, Canada. I am a passionate shark diver that is looking to upgrade from my current GoPro Hero 4 Black with Knekt housing / accessories into the world of a more professional grade kit.

     

    Looking forward to connecting with everyone!

  10. Zen from the UK here, hoping to pick up some advice on which lens people like to use to shoot in different lighting

  11. Hi,

    I'm Paul from Connecticut. At present, I have 70 dives under my belt and quickly added photography to diving after getting certified. Currently, I'm using a micro 4/3 setup with a Nauticam housing. Some of the more interesting places I've dived include Iceland, Northern Ireland, Fiji and soon Lofoten, Norway. I love the combination of travel, photography and diving while meeting many interesting people with similar interests.

  12. This is Dane from Texas looking to start underwater photography, so I might be asking questions. Thanks

  13. Hey, I'm new to this forum and I'm looking to nuy new gear.

  14. Hi I'm Pete from western New York and I've been diving since 1981 and taking pics almost that long.

  15. Hi I'm Marisa from California.

     

    I'm a beginner diver and am here to up my diving and underwater photography game. I've been photographing terrestrial species for about ten years and shoot with a Nikon D810. A friend of mine let me borrow his Nauticam housing last year, and now I'm addicted. My goal is to pick up some Nauticam housing of my own (and to learn more tricks and tips about shooting underwater).

     

  16. Hi,
    my name is Kate... my happy place is underwater. I live in Sydney, Australia, have been diving for five years. Fortunately, there is a lot of wonderful diving in Sydney however, I do love to travel to the warmer waters above Australia, Sulawesi and Raja Ampat having been highlights so far.
    I have been shooting underwater for about 4 years starting out with a borrowed rig, then buying a second hand Canon G12 in a Patima housing, ( which I still have but don't use because the housing is too heavy for me) then on to a Nikon D7200 and Nauticam rig.... and thought that I had what I needed... I would love a mirrorless...

    I too have had the misfortune of a failing Sea and Sea Y2D2, out of warranty, of course. :angry2:

     

    I still suffer gear envy/lust and am confident that one day I will win the lottery and be able to do all the travel and photography I want!
    I have 'expensive' friends who continually 'suggest' me other things to add to my set-up, I am currently looking for 20mm and 40mm extension rings with a lock so to tweak my existing rig.

    I enjoy browsing these pages and am so happy to have found the reason as to why I have been unable to post anything! :clapping:

  17. Hi! Alan from Vancouver here... have been diving for a few years, interesting in trying out underwater photography. Looks like a great forum, excited to join!

  18. My name is Jacob Schwarz, i've been shooting underwater for the last 10yrs and currently own a amphibico rouge housing for our DSMC2 Cameras (Monstro & Hellium). Just looking for a good place to learn.

  19. Hi,

    I'm Paul from Berkshire UK. I've been diving since the mid 1980s and taking, at best, pretty average photos since the early 2000s.

    I'm looking forward to getting some advice and, hopefully, improving my photography.

  20. Hello!

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.