Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

Member Introductions

Started by james ·

  • 3711Posts
  • 3711Replies

Read-only discussion

Member Introductions

3711 posts
  1. Hi,

    I am Hannes, diver from South Africa living in the Middle East. Learning the trade more with every dive, a little at a time and love photography of the small and unseen, they make the best subjects those shy little critters.

  2. Hello. New here

  3. 大家好

    我的名字叫Howie Li。我是来自中国的潜水员




    %E6%9C%AA%E6%A0%87%E9%A2%98-1.jpg

  4. Hello from Russia to everyone. The registration email instructed me to post here and I'm happy to do it ;).

    I'm a DM and I love photography topside. Slowly putting together an underwater video rig and gonna start playing David Attenborough soon.

     

    Cheers

  5. HRivera....diving since 1987......always looking for new ideas, new challenges, new equipment and all the useful info

    experienced divers can always provide

  6. Hi there! I´m new to wetpixel! nice to meet you all! hope i can enjoy good tips and learn a lot from you guys! thank you!

  7. Hi I am somewhat frequent diver, less than I would like, but more opportunities than a lot of folks who live in the North East like I do. I am a somewhat accomplished photographer, but have never photographed underwater and am looking for a place to learn/get advice/ask questions.

  8. Hello to all,

     

    Just joined. My name is Don from Arkansas, USA.

    I have been diving since 2000. Finally just changing over from film photography to digital, I am definatley looking forward to hearing from you all!

     

     

    Thank you,

    Don

  9. Hi, I am Oliver from Germany. I am a scubd diving instructor and also an active underwater videographer. I recently bought a new camera that is capable for stills and video.
    I do a lot of technical and cave diving nowadays.

     

    We travel a lot and anually we do between 150-200 dives around the world.

     

    I have been reading wetpixel from time to time but now I would like to place an ad into the classifieds section so I registered as a member.

     

    Cheers

     

     

  10. Hi I'm Mik and I'm glad to be finally joining the forum. I'm Polish, living in Switzerland and my current rig is a trusty old Olympus XZ-1 with 2x Inon S2000, the Subsee +10d Macro and Olympus PTWC-01 lens.

  11. Hello, just setting myself up

  12. Hi everyone,

    I'm Jacky from the US, nice to meet you all

  13. Hey Everyone! I'm working on a Wildlife Documentary for the BBC and looking for wildlife behvioural stories in/on/around the continents of North & South America. They need to be a spectacle, clever, weird or wonderful but above all predictable and filmable!

  14. Hello Everyone

     

    I just joined this morning but have been following Wetpixel since it's beginnings. Began my underwater photography journey with a Nikonos and extension tubes. Worked my way up to a Nikon F4 in Subal housings. I entered the digital age for my underwater photography when Canon released the original 5D full frame SLR which I housed in Sea&Sea housings.

     

    And now... I'm currently in the process of switching over to the Sony full frame mirrorless system in Nauticam housings. I have a big learning curve in front of me before next big trip which will be to Socorro in April.

     

    Mike

  15. New member Nancey here. Looking to upgrade photo equipment and possibly some dive gear.

  16. Hello, My name is Javier and I am from Spain. I have been into photography for 10 years now (mostly extreme macro photography) buy started underwater photography just last year. At the moment I am travelling around southeast Asia with an ikelite M3 housing that I hate :)

  17. Good day all..

     

    Newbie here, shopping for equipment to get started!!

     

    Thanks for having me!!

     

    ag

  18. Hello,

     

    I am a pro freediver and passionat UW photographer from Slovenia. I spend winters in the swimming pools and summers in the Adriatic sea freediving and taking photos. Currently I take photos on a breathold with Nikon D500 and Hugyfot housing which I am willing to sell :)

     

    Thank you

    Samo Jeranko

  19. I have been a lurker for some time.

    I have upgraded my camera gear and I am here to see if there is any interest in my old gear. It is dated, but maybe someone has invested

    in a housing and would like a back up camera that fits it.

     

    I am in Seattle, but I dive warm water.

    I have dived in

    Bali

    Andaman Sea

    Red Sea

    Gulf of California

    Bonaire (multiple times)

    Bay Island, Honduras

    Belize

    I am probably forgetting somewhere else...

     

    Cheers

    Edited by bigjackt
  20. Hello!

     

    New here, after some camera advice before i take the plunge and upgrade from my compact

     

    Chris

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.