Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

Member Introductions

Started by james ·

  • 3711Posts
  • 3711Replies

Read-only discussion

Member Introductions

3711 posts
  1. Greetings Fellow Bubble Blowers ...

     

    My name is H. C. Westbrook and I'm from Austin Texas, the live music capital of the world!

     

    Just joined the Wet Pixel community today and looking forward to reading your stories !

     

    God bless,

     

    HCW

  2. Hello,

     

    Mark from South Florida here. Been reading Wetpixel for a while, been diving about 11 years underwater filming about 4. Looking forward to the great resources this forum offers.

  3. Hey~ I'm Bayley, a Director of Photography local to Chicago. Always have had a love of marine video~ Look forward to learning from this site.

  4. Hi everyone!

    Diving has been my passion (and sometimes my job too) for the last 10 years. One year ago I started diving with rebreather, and almost immediately got into UW photography- it's definitely a perfect combination. I'm looking to upgrade from canon 5D mark II to mark III or IV, so I'm selling one and looking for the other :)

  5. Hello All!

     

    Dan Robichaud from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. My interest in underwater photography is to take my synchronized swimming photography under the surface. I have a Nikon D750 I plan to use for this purpose, still researching which housing to choose, but that is why I am here!

  6. Hi

    I am a new member and have been diving for about 2 years. I have a canon rebel ti3 and am looking forward to adapting it for use underwater to capture the real beauty of the oceans, now that i am comfortable diving.

  7. Sorry to hijack this thread: I signed up to the forum to post a strobe question but I can't seem to post anything. Every category says "You cannot start a new topic". Why is this and how do I fix it?

    • You cannot start a new topic
  8. Hello,

     

    I am newbie here. I would like to introduce myself with all of you guys. Hope everyone here is doing well.

     

    Thank you!

  9. Hi - I'm David from Chicago. I've been diving a number of years, but just got serious about UW photography about 4 years ago. Am shooting a Sony a7RII with Nauticam housing. Unfortunately, having back problems and might have to downsize. Will decide in the next 1 to 2 weeks. If I do, will be selling the a7RII Nauticam system (housing, ports et al) which has under 50 dives.

  10. Hi, I am Roland from Germany. For the last 15 years I have been diver, instructor, traveler and underwater photographer. I have just started my own homepage now. Check out http://www.panoceanphoto,com.

  11. I'm hoping to find some used ports for a new setup.

  12. Hello, I just bought the Sony A6500 with Nauticam housing, does anyone knows the settings for this camera. I will take photography classes but in the meantime (while I learn) I will prefer to have the settings done. Thanks

  13. Hi everyone! It has been few years i ve been taking uw pics and i m new to the forum. Thanks. Ceku

  14. Hi

     

    I am Dennis. I am a SCUBA instructor and marine biologist. I wanted to get into underwater photography for quite a while now and I think it is time to get my first kit.

  15. Howdy from Texas yall. My name is Chris Collis. I've been a reader of the forum for years. I hope I'll be able to contribute posts, but I confess to needing to sell some underwater gear and this is the best place I know of. I hope making a first post so that I can list in the classifieds doesn't offend anyone, but I hope someone on the forum can make better use of my gear than I can. In any case, I'm glad to be on the forum and cheers!

  16. Hey, everyone. I'm a long-time but sporadic underwater photog. I prettty much gave up on carrying my camera gear bags when I started traveling a rebreather and too much other tech. I'm toying with compact solutions now.

  17. Hi guys, I am Igor and love diving and filming the beauty of our oceans. I have just upgraded from a simple gopro to my first housing/camera/tray/lens setup so hoping to learn lots to take some great videos!

     

    cheers!

  18. Hello Wetpixel people!

    I'm Gordon from Portland, Oregon. Haven't been diving in 25 years, looking forward to getting wet again soon. And taking lots of pictures!

  19. I'm an accidental pro land based photog (glamour mostly), have tried to self teach through youtube videos underwater photography and was just told about this forum from a Nauticam rep at the DEMA show. AOW diver for 29 years, the underwater photos have always been for fun, but recently trying to merge with my paying work.

     

    Looking forward to seeing and sharing content here. Untill I can figure out how to post my work here, you can see select examples at www.instagram.com/ronfoto.

  20. Hi,

    I'm Nicolas from NY, Looking forward to get a setup to take pics underwater!!!

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.