Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

Member Introductions

Started by james ·

  • 3711Posts
  • 3711Replies

Read-only discussion

Member Introductions

3711 posts
  1. I'm a Canadian Diver, mostly diving the Caribbean / Bahamas these days. I'm thinking about finally acquiring some underwater gear; I've been taking photos on land for a long time.

  2. Hello everybody, my name is Jens Loengaa, born and raised in Denmark, lived for 25 years in Los Angeles, now spends 4-6 months per year in Phuket, Thailand, the remaining part in Los Angeles area. I have PADI Instructor rating since September 2013 but really prefer to dive alone with my camera now.

     

    Very much looking forward to picking up lots of knowledge about underwater photography as well as products available.

  3. Hello everyone,

    Im Nico. my home country is Argentina, but I have been travelling for the las 2 years, mainly through Indonesia and some sailing in the south pacific.

    Im a Divemaster and freediver, just getting into UW photography. Right now my main concern is to sell a brand new Nauticam RX100V housing.

    Also hope to learn a lot from this forum.

  4. My name is Donna and I've been diving for about 12 years. Diving is my passion. I am a relatively new underwater photographer. I have a Canon G-16 in a Fantasea housing and am looking for a good used strobe.

     

  5. My name is Donna and I have been diving for 12 years. Relatively new to underwater photographer so hoping to find some tips and maybe even some used gear.

  6. Hello!

     

    Have been shooting stills with a variety of setups over the years and just recently got into videography, eager to share my creations!

  7. Hi All,

     

    I'm Sean from Seattle, WA. Been diving for about 13 years now in the chilly PNW. Looking to get into underwater photography more seriously.

     

    Cheers

  8. Hi everybody - currently new to diving and want to take some snapshots of my diving. Advance land photographer - but getting into underwater. (surprised the housing cost more than the camera!!) Seems to be a very expensive hobby - especially if they change the camera design. At least with my DSLR; the lenses are good forever only the camera changes. With underwater you have a very 'married system' if one changes all has to change. Now in the Red Sea (Saudi) and live in Thailand.

  9. Hello

    i am Sonia,i came from France.

  10. Hi All,

     

    I'm Bevan from NZ.

     

    I've been shooting with a g12, but bit the bullet and got a nauticam housing for my 5d3.

     

    Great information on this forum!

  11. Howdy. Headed out soon on an expedition with the non-profit Sharks Pacific in the Cook Islands. Getting excited.

     

    Erin

  12. Hello,

     

    Long time reader of Wetpixel, but recently signed up so I can post some questions. I've been diving for about 10 years, and practicing underwater photography for about 5.

     

    I've recently upgraded from a RX100 to a GH5 and looking for some advice.

     

    Thanks,

  13. Hi everyone! Been diving and photographing since 2003. Recently upgraded from Canon 600D in Nauticam housing to Canon 7D MKII in Nauticam housing. Want to sell my old 600D body and Nauticam Housing. Will post it in the Classifieds section.

  14. Hi, looking for used light and motion Sunray 2000x batteries. Dead batteries are fine. I can rebuild. Also looking for a single light, can be working or not.

     

    Thanks

  15. Hi, I'm in the UK shooting stills in the water, mainly swimming with an Aquatech housing and Canon 5d mk3, cheers, Remy

  16. hi i'm new here... hope to "dive" well :D

  17. Hey everyone, Danny from southern california. I have been messing around with a little point and shoot lately and am looking to make the plunge into a nicer more capable setup.

  18. Hey there,

     

    I'm pleased to join this group. My name is Guillaume and I'm French, currently living in France. I came back to Europe after spending 2 years in Malaysia (living, working and diving!).

     

    Being a ground photographer, I'm also carrying that passion underwater ;-)

     

    I'm selling my Olympus EPL-7 setup to move to Fujifilm XT-2, camera that I have bought last week!

    Cheers,

     

    G.

  19. Hello, I am Slawek, from Poland. I shoot with a Olympus C-5060, C-7070. Looking to update gear....

  20. Hello - I'm Curtis from Canada. Unfortunately my dive days are likely over given a serious back injury. As a result, I will be selling my photo gear in the classified section. A full Seacam set-up for a Canon 5d mk iii if your interested.

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.