Craig here from San Francisco. Great to be a part of this community!
- 3711Posts
- 3711Replies
Read-only discussion
Member Introductions
-
-
Hello all, Here from also Angeles.
-
Hi FranM here I enjoy photography and have recently upgraded my slr and housing looking to sell my old Nikon D7000 , sea &sea MDX D7000 Housing , a sea & sea vf45 1.2X view finder, and two sea & sea YS 110 strobes
-
Hello to all fellow UW photo enthusiasts,
I am semi retired and using my spare time to pursue my passion of UW photography here in Belize. I am delving into the world of Super Macro so I am currently updating and upgrading my system to better do this.
For this reason I am selling a lot of my old stuff and intend to advertise on Wetpixel. I am hoping that wetpixel will be good to share SM info too.
Marty G
-
Hello. From Florida. photograph with micro four thirds cameras (EP-L5 and EM-5).
David
-
Just joined Wetpixel and very excited to share my extensive Great White Shark photography with the community. I lead my 18th expedition on September 16th to Guadalupe Island with "Team Extreme!"
-
Hi, I've been diving for 7 years in the Pacific Northwest. I've only been in water once that was warmer than 60F and generally head North for the colder waters. I've been taking underwater photographs for 6 years using a Nikon D300 and absolutely love it.
-
Aloha! I have been Interested in underwater photographer for about 10 years. I really enjoy this forum and am looking forward reactively participating in it. Corrine
-
Hello guys, hello wetpixel
im from Portugal, im 39 yo im a rx100 underwater guy, i dive in Sesimbra Portugal,
hope to get more into this website, looks like people from all over the world are here
Best
Martim
-
Hey guys- I'm a new member and while I've done underwater photography in the past I've never really used a dslr in a housing- and I plan on getting a nice rig for this upcoming summer, as I'm working as an underwater naturalist guide in Hawaii.
-
Just joined as I'm looking to buys some used Underwater photo gear!
-
Hi all, long time lurker. I have a passion for wreck diving, especially in the North East region of the US. I have been doing land-based photography for many years but started underwater about 8 years ago with a Canon G12. A couple years ago I moved to the Canon SL1 in an Ikelite housing. Great compact setup I have enjoyed. I love wide angle wreck shots but also enjoy macro work. As I am starting to dive deeper with technical diving I am rethinking my camera setup. Looking forward to the forums.
-
Hi all, I love snorkelling mostly and have tried diving. I'm too heavy to be signed off but have done all the training!! So in the long run I'd love to get deep and dive. I also love photography so they go hand in hand. I've been using an old Olympus 5050 with its original Olympus housing for years for my underwater outings. I've recently bought a Canon 6D which relegated my beloved Panasonic GH2 into obscurity. I'm currently looking for a housing for the GH2 because I think it would open my eyes after using the 5050. The 5050 isn't bad as such but it's really just hit and miss with the focusing.
I'm also looking for advice because even though I've been taking photographs underwater for years I don't do it often enough and have only really used similar slow small sensor compacts, Olympus 5050, 7070, 8080! So I'm looking forward to reading in the beginner forums.
-
Hi,
New member from Australia here. Currently shooting with a Canon 500d (baby dSLR) and looking to upgrade!
Thanks
-
Hi all my name is Adam and Ive been shooting for about 20 years. Made the jump to DSLR back in 06 just before heading to Mt Everest Base camp. Have been diving since 2004 but only ever rented cheap rental cameras. Finally got a a rig for my D300 and looking to get after it.
-
Im new Yayyy
-
Patricia from PA. I am looking forward to participating on Wet Pixel.
-
Hi! I am Liz. I am New to diving, not to photography. I am sure I will love it, esp. if I can shoot underwater! I am trying to decide how to proceed. I currently have a Canon 7D. I am very torn on buying the housing for it, or if I am better off buying something like a Hero5 for underwater. Part of my issue is cost. ( having just spent thousands for my own gear and classes for myself and hubby) The other issue is that I have been talking about buying a 7DII for some time and haven't pulled the trigger. I guess for the value I would get out of my current body I may as well just keep it for water use.... or I could save up and buy the 7DII and the II case... what do I do??? Any suggestions on where to look for a used set up for a 7D or 7DII would be appreciated. I didn't see anything in the classifieds... I appreciate everyones help in advance - I'm just starting and not sure where to start!
-
Hi This is Stanley feom HK. I just qualified for the AOW diver this summer. Can't wait to see the beautiful sea
-
Hello! My name is Andrew. I have followed this forum for sometime now but just became a member. Ive only been doing this as a hobby for a few years now. I am a aquatic biologist by trade and lover of water and all things in it. My photography generally focuses on native freshwater fish in the SE US. This form has always helped me out with equipment and technique and I hope to learn a lot more in the future!