Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

Member Introductions

Started by james ·

  • 3711Posts
  • 3711Replies

Read-only discussion

Member Introductions

3711 posts
  1. Introduction:

     

    My name is Victor Gabrenas. I have been mostly using Olympus MFT and Sea and Sea. I am looking to improve my underwater skills.

     

     

    Vic

  2. Hi,

    I'm a italian diver that love underwater video.

    I'm registered to wet pixel to improve my knowledge.

     

    Marco.

     

  3. Hi

    I´m Fernando from Portugal but living in Qatar.

    I´m restarting scuba diving and naturally scuba diving photo, so I join to improve and learn more about scuba diving photo.

     

    Fernando

     

  4. Hi, just registered... Em5 + Nauticam, thanks

  5. Gregory Ryan, diver from Colorado, U.S.A. and owner of BackShatter Software.

     

    Olympus E-PL1, PT-EP1 housing, SB-105 strobe.

     

    Come see how you can fix backscatter easily and quickly.

     

    http://www.backshatter.com

  6. HI. I am a new member and I've been diving since the 1970s. Still consider myself an amateur when it comes to underwater photography. A friend of mine recently went on your trip to Isle Mujures and raved about the whale shark sightings.

    Is it possible to get info on next years trip? I'd be interested.

  7. Hey everyone,

     

    This is my second account. I previously made an account called slcamsales but then I realized it looked like "scam sales" and obviously I don't want to send that message. I will just re-post my initial welcome message!

     

    "Hi everyone,

     

    I'm Ryan from Canada. I do not dive at all actually, but I do have diving friends who shoot and I shoot too. I am here to help them sell their gear and look for new gear for them to purchase. We all use a variety of cameras, housing and lighting. Hopefully we can help out the community!

     

    Cheers,

     

    Ryan"

  8. Bonjour,

     

    At the moment, I'm making this account to ask a very specific question that I cannot find an answer to, but I hope to continue to use the forums to ask questions to improve my work and camera practices.

     

    I guess I can say that I've only been diving for seven years (since I could only get certified six years ago), and that I've been pulled into the world of underwater photography by my dad (who is far better than me).

     

    Thanks for reading,

    Alex

  9. Hi!

    My name is Scott Smith. I do freelance and work for Body Glove as their in house videographer and photographer. I love to surf, dive, and do pretty much anything in the ocean. I'm also an LACo Lifeguard, PADI MSDT, and lover of animals and a good time.

    Excited to be a part of the community.

  10. Hi,

     

    I´m Victor Lorenzo from Canary Islands, actually living in the amazing mexican caribbean.

     

    Thank you for helping us.

  11. Hi everyone,

    I'm a marine scientist working on coral reefs, and just starting to get really into underwater photography - joined this forum after being recommended by a friend. Hoping to find some good deals on underwater camera/housing combos (SLRs, preferably with Nauticam or Aquatica housing) , so feel free to message me if you think what you're selling might interest me!

    Cheers,

    Nick

  12. Hi,

    I'm Katja from Germany and want to share informations about video :-)

  13. Hi I'm Tami Weissert from LaGrange, Georgia. Just purchased a new camera set up and looking forward to learning how to improve my underwater photography skills through this site.

  14. Hi. I'm an experienced landscape photographer who recently learned to dive. Looking to learn about UW technique and pick up some gear

     

    Steven

  15. Hello. I am from Toronto, Canada. I have some experience in UW macro videography through attending an UW Macro Videography Workshop in Lembeh, Indonesia, but I would like to do more wide angle videography.

    I was trying to find some unbiased information about video lighting and had very difficult time until I came across this forum. I hope to get a lot of useful information and share my experience through this site.

  16. Greetings, Scott Sutton, Southern California. Visited the site for the last couple of years, now officially onboard.

  17. Richard from Tennessee, Diving for 35 years, Now using Sony rx100ii, Just ordered Nauticam System for my Nikon D-500.

  18. Hi,

     

    I'm new to UW photography. I have a broad experience in diving up to Trimix Rebreather level and a lot of experience with normal photography. Now the challenge is to combine both and get good results (I already noticed how steep the challenge is :-) )

     

    Regards,

    Daniel

  19. Hi everyone,

     

    I'm Simon from Canada and just logged as new member. I'm an underwater photographer for about 4 years now.

     

    Best

     

    Simon

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.