Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

Member Introductions

Started by james ·

  • 3711Posts
  • 3711Replies

Read-only discussion

Member Introductions

3711 posts
  1. Hi,

    I'm Deb from Pennsylvania and new to the WetPixel forum. I've been diving since 2006 and photographing underwater since 2008. Started with compact systems and now using SLR. Looking forward to being a part of the community.

  2. Hello Everyone
    My name is henson from united state. Photography has actually been part of my life for a very long time now but not a profession. It feels great to be member of Wetpixel and hope to share my ideas,experiences etc and also learn from other member here in the forum. Thank

  3. Introducing

     

    Katie Jones

     

    OWSI in Kauai, Hawaii

     

    owner/photographer for

    www.blueblanketimages.com

     

    Thanks!

  4. Hello

    I am Alex from NJ, USA, 65 years old, diving experience from 1975. In "previous life" professional jewelry photographer, now retired.

    I've been with my UW camera in many places in the world and now go to Philippines again. Looking for a new buddy/roommate.

  5. Hello, I am Markus, from Canada. A scientific diver with an obsession for underwater photography.

  6. HI, Toby from Oahu, Hawaii. Avid topside and shallows photographer, just now beginning to expand into scuba photography

  7. Hi everyone, Deanie here. I'm excited to see what others keep busy with their lenses. A newbie here in photography. :)

    Edited by deanie08
  8. Hi-I'm Hawkeye. I've been diving for 30 years but only took up u/w photography about 10 years ago. I find it fascinating getting fish to pose and do tricks for me. Look forward to learning more about u/w photography on Wetpixel!

  9. Hi, Wade from Brisbane Australia and work/dive frequently in the Solomon Islands. Tapping into this forum's wealth of knowledge.

  10. Hi. My name is Simon and i am from Denmark. Keen macro diver and photographer. Most of my diving is in indonesia

  11. Hi everyone,

     

    Im Mark. Ive recently qualified Open Water but have been freediving for around 15 years and want to take the next step into underwater photography. Im a keen out of water photographer, and am looking forward to it. Mark

  12. Introduction

     

    Hello All:

     

    My name is Kevin. Ive been diving since 1972 but only began seriously exploring UW photography in 2010. Currently shoot Canon 7D with Nauticam housing and Inon strobes. Would like to sell current gear: camera body and housing only. Equipment in very good condition with very low use and willing to sell at very good price.

     

    Look forward to being part of the Wetpixel community.

  13. Hi all

    Neil from Hertfordshire. I'm back in the water after a couple of years away and looking to upgrade my present gear.

  14. so cool

  15. Hello!

     

    Sorin from Romania here. Starting with underwater photo / video for a while but I need to improve the results ...or quit :) . Trust I found a good place for information and discussions. Thanx!

  16. Hello all! Derek from California here (originally from Canada). I've been shooting underwater for a few years with my RX100, and figured it's time for an upgrade. I came here for advice.

  17. Hello,

     

    Im a Padi instructor and underwater videographer, based out of Montreal, Canada. Ive done most of my diving and teaching in SE Asia, and while Im in Montreal I work as a cinematographer.

     

    Thanks!

     

    Kes

  18. Howzit,

     

    Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. My name is Max and I got into underwater photography about 6 months ago. I am currently using an Olympus TG-5 and loving it. Thinking about an upgrade to SONY mirrorless in the future. Furthermore I am a Padi instructor and enjoy teaching and learning from others.

  19. Hi, I'm Chris and new on Wetpixel as well!

  20. Hi I'm Owen Lyons and I've just started diving. I have an Olympus TG-5 and have already taken some great photos imo. I'm looking for advice on which housing to buy, as well as what arms, tray, strobes etc i should use.

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.