Hi I am Florent from France.
I am currently managing a diving resort in Indonesia (Pulau Lembeh) and I am trying to learn UW photography ![]()
Cheers,
Read-only discussion
Hi I am Florent from France.
I am currently managing a diving resort in Indonesia (Pulau Lembeh) and I am trying to learn UW photography ![]()
Cheers,
Hi, I'm Pete from the not-so-sunny UK. I've got a lot of information from these forums in the past and figured I should finally join up so I can learn more. Just in the process of putting my first rig together for an upcoming trip to Thailand, so I have lots of questions!
hi: i'm bob from lovely california. have been working for some time on improving my UW photo's. lots of useful tips here. good to join the group. off to malpelo later this summer. super-stoked.....
Hi there,
I am a diver from germany shooting (until recently) with Canon G10 in Patima housing and Inon Z-240.
I am planning on upgrading and hope to get some info from this forum.
You can find my pictures on tammo-photography.de
cheers
Hello, quick intro.
Stephan, 41, Norway. Been doing uw-video for many years, from the Sony-DCR VX1000 in housing from Aquavideo and Amphibico , to Sony PD100 (Gates) , then GoPros and Canon G11 in Ikelite, GoPros again, Hugyfot, before I last year jumped on the M4/3 train with the GH4/Nauticam, now using GH5 and Nauticam, and learning uw-photo on the fly . Working in the LED-light industry on a professional level, and am using different video lights for different projects.
Look forward to learn from the forum, and all the skilled members out there, been lurking around for a while and picked up many tips, så finally i got my own user. . ![]()
All the best,
Stephan
Hi all
Larry from Albuquerque NM. I have been diving off and on for 50 years. Long time land based photographer enjoying underwater photography for the past 10 years. Currently using a Panasonic Lumix GH 4, Nauticam NA-GH4 housing with Sea & Sea YS-D2. Most recent dive experiences include: Galapagos, Philippines, Fiji, and Solomon Islands. I look forward to learning more about still and video photography as well as interesting dive sites.
Hi. John M here. Live for snorkeling and taking underwater photos of freshwater critters. I have learned a lot by lurking here, so glad to be a member.
Hi, checking in for some mirrorless advice.
Hello - I am Timon from Germany and new to these forums.
Camera: Sony A7R2 in a Nautical housing and with INON Z-240 strobes.
My name is Gary,
I just returned from Anilao, The Philippines and had a great stay at Crystal Blue Resort. Just upgraded to a EM1 and so far so good. I am retired.
New at this and trying to learn how to navigate wetpixel. My name is Gary. I have been shooting underwater for about 6 years.
Hi, I dive since more than 20 years and I started underwater photography 10 years ago with a compact. I am located in Switzerland.I also enjoy taking pictures in fresh water. I am following Wetpixel since few years already.
Hi Guys,
My name is Chris and I'm originally from Switzerland but living at the moment in Melbourne :dancing:That's pretty much where my dive adventure in 2006 at the GBR began.
It doesn't took long and I had my first UW camera because I was so keen to capture the new exciting world and make it visible to all my friends. My first camera was a Canon Ixus 400.. was good but doesn't really allowed me to capture footage in the expected quality. I life now since 3 years in Melbourne where I'm closer to the sea and this allows me to indulge my passion for diving.
This days I'm in the water with a Nauticam housing for a Sony A6000 and I'm flying as much as I can up to Cairns but I must admit that I'm also very impressed what special endemic species to find here at Port Phillip Bay.
What do I seek in this Forum? I would like to change knowledge, especially flash technics and how to determine the correct flash power.. I think this is at the moment my weak point which I would like to improve.
So yeah.. that's me and I'm looking forward to some nice threads ![]()
Cheers,
Chris
Hi, I joined wet pixel to try and sell my Ikelite 40D system. Thanks.
Hello from the Philippines!
Just ran across this forum today when I googled for a solution to a problem I was having with one of my lights (Thanks pmooney, you saved me a lot of time
)
I've been doing underwater photography since 2007. Started with my Canon Powershot A630 in an Ikelite Housing to which I later added an Ikelite DS125 substrobe. After a year I upgraded to a Nikon D300 (also Ikelite housing) and added an Ikelite DS160. The first lens I bought was the Nikkor 60mm, followed by the Tokina 10-17mm, and finally by the Nikkor 105mm. The D300 and housing are at a friends shop on consignment now. Once it sells I plan to upgrade to the Nikon D500 ![]()
For a backup camera I have a Canon G16 in a Fantasea housing with an Inon-S2000 strobe. I'm using the Canon now while waiting for the Nikon to sell.
I've been retired since 2014 and traveling almost full-time since October 2015. I've spent the majority of my time in the Philippines since then although I do travel back to the US from time to time. I started writing a blog last year which can be found at https://billstewartsunderwateradventures.com I'm also on Instagram: @underwater.adventures and Twitter: @ScubaBill22
I've dived extensively in Florida, Japan, and the Philippines. A handful of dives in the Caribbean, and a couple of dozen each in California and Guam.
I dive on a fairly regular basis now (it's been on again off again in the past). I did around a 120 dives last year and over 50 this year. I'm expecting to fly out of Guam for Chuuk on Monday and am really looking forward to that ![]()
Hi all,
CJA, Australian born living in NYC. DM certified, worked in Malaysian Borneo. Owner of a 6D, in search of a new housing.
CJA
Hello! I'm Dylan from Lake Tahoe, California. I run the website tahoeclarity.com, and I try to shoot in the lake a few times every month. WetPixel has been an awesome resource for learning about underwater photography.
Hi, I'm David duChemin. I'm three years in to bringing my cameras underwater and I'm hooked. You can find me at davidduchemin.com
Hi All,
My name is Mark Strickland. I've actually been a Wetpixel member for several years, but was never very active. Recently, however, I realized that I'd forgotten my password, so am now starting over as a new member. Anyway, I look forward to getting back in touch with all the excellent topics covered here, and will try to be a bit more engaged when it comes to actually posting.
Aloha from the North Shore of Hawaii! Just cruising by to network and utilize the classified section of the site. My website is www.atortphotography.com for more info. Aloha
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.