Hello from New Zealand!

Read-only discussion
Hello from New Zealand!

Hello everybody,
I´ve been travelling and diving all around the world, and now I´m starting to edit and share my videos.
Thank you for the Forum and the Web.
Hi, guys. I'm new to this forum. I hope I'll get well here ![]()
Hi there
Just introducing myself - I am an avid diver and photographer currently living in New Zealand. I have a passion for film photography and am in search of an Polaroid Sx70 Ikelite housing if anyone has one ![]()
Look forward to meeting new people ![]()
Hello!
I am new to wetpixel forum, and fairly new to underwater photography. I am shooting an rx100II in a nauticam housing with 2 sea&sea ys-110 strobes. I am hoping to get some ideas and advice from the community.
Mark
Hi,
I am Valerie from Canada and I am new to this forum.
Hello all,
I dive for several years already but wet photography is currently the main reason I go underwater. I'm trying my best to constantly push forward my abilities and improve my pics. Through wetpixel community I'm confident that I'll be able to learn a lot.
Cheers,
Piotr
Hi,
I am an experienced diver looking to get more into photography.
Prophet98g
Phoenix, AZ
Been diving for about 5 years, recently relocated to Hawaii. Been having fun with my little Canon S95 (remarkably powerful camera, but very slow autofocus) and Sea&Sea YS-03 strobe. Ready to upgrade, looking to go mirrorless but don't want to break the bank.
Thanks all for sharing their collective knowledge.
Hi,
This is Delia from North Carolina. I'm a recreational diver with over 100 dives and getting into underwater photography. I currently shoot a Nikon D750.
Hi, I'm CJ from Singapore. Diving for 7 years and keen to sell my Nauticam EOS M Housing + Camera + SEA DS-Y1 strobe, any takers?
Hi,
My name is Ola. I use Nauticam with Nikon D7000. Manly macro.
Best regards
Ola Karlsson
Hi
I'm Anand from Toronto. I'm basically a noob when it comes to underwater photography. I've been fortunate to snorkel with orcas in NorthernNorway last year. All I had was a GoPro. This is when my interest in underwater photography started. I was planning on getting a underwater unit for my A6000. But I had some health issues so I had to take it easy for abit. Now I'm thinking of switching to a Fuji system.
Thanks
Hi, I'm Matt. I've been diving for ten years or so and become more serious about taking photos, on land, for a few years. Now I am interested in getting more serious about taking pictures underwater, too. Currently I have an a6000 but have been thinking about upgrading to full frame.
Matt
Hi,
I'm warrick from China, new diver, love underwater photograph.
hello there. i am newbie
hallo,
my name is Shir i come from Israel and i am an artist.
i joined this forum because lately i have been working on a project that investigate the behavior of squid and octopuses- the way they communicate with each other and the way they react to people.
i saw a wonderful documentary with Bob Cranston, which shows amazingly the ways that he chose to communicate with octopuses, and now i am searching for more materials like that, was looking for Bob but i found out that he passed away\:
so i would appreciate any help- if you know other movies who shows the octopus ability to connect, and how they do that.
moreover, i was wondering if any of you have materials of this sort and want to share it.. (if you do so i will keep you updated about the project and give you the credit!)
thank you!!
shir
Greetings from Singapore!
Just started diving and uw photography.
Hope to get more tips here.
Hi! I´m Marianne from Austria and I plan to take pictures of my kids over- and underwater. I´m no diver but I´m really looking forward to do photography underwater. I own a Nikon D750 and a Lumix LX100.
Hi Steph here from Sydney, Australia. I have been shooting with a Canon 7D for a few years now and I am wanting to upgrade to a full frame 5D MK IV..
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.