G'day folks my name is Andrew I don't really belong here as I don't dive and take photos but I do need advice on waterproof cases for my Sony a6000. I'm hoping you guys can help me out.
Hopefully posting here will allow me to ask a question in the right form.
So please indulge me while I pick your brains.
Hi All,
My name is Rich and I am a new member registering to post classifieds for some meticulously-maintained equipment. Please check the classifieds within the next day or two for posting.
Best...
Rich
BTW... I am located in Myrtle Beach, SC and make occasional trips to both the Raleigh-Durham area to the north and Charleston to the south.
Rich
Hi, Im Rodrigo P. from Mexico. Just recently got certified as Advanced Open Water and specialties in Underwater Photo, Full Face Mask and Nitrox. I am a very big fan of photography so it was a great way to combine diving and photo.
I purchased a "beginners kit" for UW photo: Sony RX100 V, Sony Underwater casing and Sea & Sea YS03 Strobe. Unfortunately, due to my inexperience with the camera, on the first dive and after taking only around 7 pictures, I LOST my camera (brand new) at 30 feet depth. Don't ask me what happened but it seems I let go of the camera while checking my air and the hand strap wasn´t tight so I didn't feel it drift away.
Anyways, after 1600 dlls. down the drain, I am now buying a new setup and will place a lanyard on the camera and 3M visible reflective tape (in case it floats away again).
a lanyard is a good choice to protect your investment. Very few, if any camera set ups float
Hello, I'm Trisha from Vancouver Island, BC. Looking forward to checking out Wetpixel's forum and will be selling some camera equipment.
I'm a new member because I have kept running into this site when I do searches. I decided I'd like to join some discussions, hence I am joining now.
Hello,
New guy from Norway here. Been diving for a couple of years and just starting to get into UW photo/video.
Nice to meet you!
hey guys, my name is koen bouve, from belgium. i'm a surf photographer, started 3 years ago and i really love it. hope to get get some contact and great info here!!
thanks, kind regards koen bouve
Greetings from Malta. Mostly looking for opinions on uw equipment. Cheers!
Hello you beautiful people
My names Dave and I'm a diver from Sheffield, UK. My brother is a topside photographer and is clueless when it comes to the UW stuff. Just looking for advice on the best gear to use with my upcoming 5D MkIV system.
Hope to hear from some of you soon.
Stay Safe
Dave
Hello All,
I am Nina, diver & photographer from Tennessee, USA. Although, I seem to spend most of my time traveling from one amazing dive spot to another.
Happy and safe bubbles to y'all!
Nina
Greetings!
I'm Richard (sunnyboy on various scuba forums) from Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada.
Luckily I get to dive year-round now, and take my camera on all my dives. The current system is a Canon G16 in Ikelite TTL housing with a DS51 strobe and a Sola 1200 as video/focus light. Looking at DLSR, but the price on the housings and ports is... Ouch!
Howdy - I am Rudy Whitworth. As an introduction: I got certified in 1978 and got my first UW camera in 1983. I have nearly 3000 dives with a camera in my hand on almost every one.
I cut my teeth on Nikonos cameras and then graduated to a Nikon D2x. I now shoot with a D500 - subal housing. It's a glorious world out there.
Hello, I'm Adrian from Singapore.
Hello everyone,
I am Josef, born in the Czech Republic, living in the UK. Underwater photographer since 2007, I shoot with Canon 5DMkIV in Nauticam housing and use the Canon 7D also in Nauticam as a backup kit. Looking forward tapping into the tremendous knowledge of the WetPixel community.
Cheers!
Hi to all!
I'm newbie with underwater photography and now, after some tries I need to take a close look to the technic, which is not easy for me, after my experience with camera was only automatic in the past.
So I saw this forum is very competent and interesting. Will do my best to saddle up!
:-)
LG
Susanne
Stefan from Belgium.
Due to lack of time, interest and talent, I'm just here to sell all my gear.
My name is Thomas, from landlocked Kansas. I'm a photographer and diver and now looking to combine the two. Thanks!
Happy to be here! Mahalo...
Lisa, living in Hawaii enjoying all things the ocean has to offer. Love photographing our dolphins, whales, sharks. Aloha