Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

Member Introductions

Started by james ·

  • 3711Posts
  • 3711Replies

Read-only discussion

Member Introductions

3711 posts
  1. Hi I am Cate and I live in UK. I have a Nikon D300 with 15,000 shots on it in mint condition with all the original boxes etc. Also a Sea and Sea housing for sale in super condition. - recently serviced. Best to sell it within UK as customs are a nightmare! If you want to know more please do let me know. thanks Cate

  2. Recent Wisconsin transplant to central Florida. Been lurking here for 7-8 years picking up all kinds of valuable knowledge. Finally joined today because I'd like to list my backup rig for sale in the classifieds. Its a complete Canon G9 in Ikelite housing with DS-51 strobe and sync cable, tray, etc. This will be a great first rig for someone wanting to move beyond a go-pro or save a bunch of money on quality gear capable of great results that is a few years old.

     

    Cheers!

  3. I'm Ellie Briscoe, joining in order to sell some lightly used equipment, but I've been aware of WetPixel for years. I live in Northern Virginia, mostly dive in warm water.

    Edited by ellie@briscoe.com
  4. My name is Damian and I started diving in the late 80's down in the Florida Keys. I have been lurking on the site and just joined so that I could list a piece of equipment for sale in the classifieds.

  5. Greetings from Guam! My name is Jessica I'm a fairly new diver, just got certified back in July. Looking to improve on my underwater photography!

  6. Hey guys,

     

    I'm Ollie from the UK, been a diver for a long time and an instructor since 2009. However only got seriously into underwater photography/video over the last few years. Hoping to learn anything I can from the forum!

     

    Have various equipment i use, a number of GoPros and a Canon S100 with ikellite housing and have just bought a Gates housing for my Sony AX100, looking forward to getting some better footage from this setup!

  7. Hi I am Martin Voeller - a diver/underwater photographer based in Tokyo, Japan. I have been doing this for about 5 years now and am hoping to keep improving. Thanks.

  8. Hey Guys

    Ive been looking around this forum alot but never really posted or shared anything. I am a professional photographer from Hawaii, who loves to travel! My primary subjects are landscapes and wildlife. I will be setting up photo tours shorty for 2017, so hopefully some of you can join me! Aloha!

  9. Hi, posting an introduction to myself as requested. My name's JJ and I've recently started underwater photography so hoping to find useful articles etc

  10. Hello,

     

    I'm obviously new here and live in Panama City Florida. I developed my interest in UW photography on a dive trip in Thailand. My favorite subjects are the macro and super macro ( the things most people normally miss while diving ). Currently my main system is a Nikon D7100 with an Ikelite housing and dual DS161 strobes. I also have an interest, and several upcoming questions, in UW videography. I'm looking forward to sharing information and ideas with everyone.

  11. Hello!

     

    I'm new to Wetpixel and would like to introduce myself. I am here to find a used underwater housing setup for my Canon 6D camera (preferably Nauticam) as well as learn more about the vast world of underwater photography. Thanks!

     

    T

  12. Hi,

     

    I'm based in Bermuda and have managed to get a few decent pictures here and around the world out of my XTi + Seatool basic setup. Will be reading and learning more soon. Thanks.

     

    Pareesh

  13. Hmmm from Australia. Have been freediving, scuba diving for many years and want to document the underwater world. Decided to go straight into video, BMPCC. lots of learning to go. so much reading and more reading and even more reading.

  14. Been doing this UWphotography shtick for around a year now, still a lot to learn!

  15. I am new to underwater photography. I am planning to get my first underwater camera + housing within two months.

  16. Yep I guess if you are reading this you are seeing another new member

    Joe here from the Whitsundays Australia I have a 5diii Aquatica

     

    I will be looking intentenly on parts and will be post wanted adds soon

    Cheers

  17. Hi. New member here.

     

    Have always liked diving and photography and have now decided to combine both.

     

    Looking forward to learning from the forum.

     

     

    L

    Adelaide, Australia

  18. Hi Everybody!

     

    I am Marc Fowler (currently in NYC). If you were diving in the Caymans/Belize/Turks and Caicos between 2001 and 2008, we may have met as I was Boat Captain/Dive Instructor down there.

     

    Looking forward to being part of this community.

     

    Marc

  19. Hi I am an avid land based photographer who is just starting to get to grips with the equipment, techniques and EXPENSE of the underwater game :) pleased to meet you all. BBB

  20. Hi all, Scott from San Francisco CA checking in. I've been diving and shooting underwater for almost 10 years now. Becoming more of a vacation diver/WWW lately.

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.