Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

Member Introductions

Started by james ·

  • 3711Posts
  • 3711Replies

Read-only discussion

Member Introductions

3711 posts
  1. Aloha!

     

    I'm happy I found this site, I'm always looking for new information and ideas to improve my underwater photography. I use a Nikon D750 in a Nauticam housing, and a GoPro for places where I need a small, reliable adventure camera.

     

    Have a great day!

     

    Melissa

  2. Hello everyone. I am new member, Nice to be here!

    Edited by lazyfu
  3. Hi, My name is russell from australia been doing underwater video for a number of years, looking forward to learning a lot more from all the experiences from everybody on this forum and to sell some uw camera gear.

     

  4. Hi, my name is Tim and I'm new to Wetpixel. Looking forward to learning from others.

  5. Hello, I dive out in Monterey. I'm new to photography in general and am looking to learn a few things for underwater photos.

  6. Gordon Lamont, checking in.

  7. Hi, my name is Arni, I'm from Iceland but live in the UK, close to London.

     

    Have been diving for two years, both UK and abroad. Have been into photography for many years, but now just starting out in with UW.

  8. Hi

    I am Graham Eaton

    I was a member of Wet Pixel many years ago, but drifted away, and now I am back, as I have clearly missed a great deal of good stuff!

    Graham

  9. Good day everyone.

    Ken here and finally getting my act together to become part of the Wetpixel world. Work so gets in the way.

    My wife and I have been active diving for at least 30 years and cannot get enough of the Ocean realm.

    Needing to update my photo gear so planning on placing my current Canon 10D/40D/Subal/Sea and Sea equip on the for sale ads soon.

    Good day to all.

    Ken in Michigan

  10. Hi ! I am a 50 + wreckdiver ho also like to document some dives with a camera, both video and photos. Hopefully i will learn some more here.

  11. Hey all! Adam here reporting from Palau. I've been here a year, and will be here another two (miserable situation to be in, right?) I'm currently building up a super low budget UW system based around my existing camera body and am trying to keep from wasting money on useless accessories - there's not a ton of money to be made here, and I'd rather dive than have top of the line gear.

  12. Hello from Valencia Spain.How is everybody


    Hello Arni,

     

    How is the weather in Iceland?

  13. Hello I am a new member and just wanted to introduce myself.

  14. Hi everyone! I'm a new member here.

    I work for Aquatica.

    Can't wait to get familiar with the site and hopefully answer any questions you might have!

  15. Hi, my name is Todd. I enjoy learning about photography and trying to take pictures underwater. I have a D7000 in a Nauticam housing.

  16. Hello friends, I´m from Cartagena, Spain. I have been following wetpixel long time ago. I hope to participate actively in the different forums. I´m using a canon s120 in Isotta housing with sea&sea YS-D1. Regards

  17. Hi,

     

    I am Mehmet from Turkey, recently started diving again after 15 years and this time my passion for photography is taking my underwater.

     

    Hope to get myself acquainted with the world and improve

  18. Hi, I am Bruce from California and am just starting to post. I am interested in the experiences of others so I may learn about UW photo methods and issues. I got 2 Sea&Sea D2s and am wondering if there is an issue with battery consumption. I had both strobes stop firing on my 3rd dive and thought it odd since I hadn't taken many pictures. I recharged the batteries and 2 batteries only needed 1/4 capacity to reach full while the other 2 needed 1/2 capacity (1000mah on 2000mah battery). Will do some testing to see if this is typical.

  19. Arlo from Marathon Florida, deep in the Florida Keys! Looking to start filming and taking UW pictures again. We do lots of diving and sailing in the keys, Bonaire, Cayman and headed to the DR soon.

  20. Hi...my name is John and I am a new member of WetPixel.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.