Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

Member Introductions

Started by james ·

  • 3711Posts
  • 3711Replies

Read-only discussion

Member Introductions

3711 posts
  1. Hi, I'm Chris and I'm looking to sell my SeaLife camera system. Thanks.

  2. Hello dear friends

     

    how to write something that doesnt sound boring... just to say that i have been an avid reader of this forum for years! first as a recreation diver, then as an instructor, and now as resort owner! so, quite a long evolution to be put in a few lines, but even now that im writing this i hope it doesnt sound too boring, but hope it sounds interesting! :-)

  3. Hello! Greetings from Louisville KY, my name is Mustafa.

    Been reading Wetpixel for a while now, but finally decided to join the forum.

    I love wide angle, there is always more of a story to tell!

  4. Greetings,

     

    I'm Don from the Phila area. I've been diving since 1995 and shooting underwater since 1998.

  5. Hi, I'm Vanessa from Mauritius. Started off UW photography with a Sealife, G12 and currently shooting with a D300s. Maybe looking at an upgrade ;-). I look forward to reading, exchanging and sharing, learning from others here.

  6. Hi,
    i am Norman from Taiwan.

  7. Hi, I am new to Wetpixel and looking to purchase different camera gear from the classifieds section!

  8. Hi All,

     

    Just made the jump to micro four thirds in the last year and found these forums very worthwhile so thought I'd join up to share some experiences

  9. Greetings, My name is John, living in Torrance California. First certified in 1980 by the YMCA, advance diving with Los Angeles County. My first camera is a Nikonos II, which I still have and all set up with Sea&sea tubes, will be putting that unit back into service, just too easy to use, the beauty with II are they cannot get anymore obsolete. Second is the Nikonos V, Sea&sea YS-120 and Sea&sea 17 mm fish eye lens. Still in great shape, but going to sell since I am have already purchased a Panasonic GH4. Dove a lot back the 80's, and than thanks to the LA riots of 1992, ended up putting things on hold, back into it after 2000, but more off and on. Spent most of my dive's going to the Islands, (Catalina etc) oil rigs, wrecks, some Northern beach diving and have spoiled myself a few times in the tropics like Bonaire. Hopefully work and another economic slow down will not put the brakes on my future diving plans.

  10. Hello,

    New member here from Palm Beach county Florida.

  11. Greetings from sunny Western Australia.

     

    I'm Bigtrev and I've been diving for about 5 years. Really looking forward to seeing how much I can learn from the forum members and generally improving my skills.

  12. Hi,

    I'm Jeremiah, from Germany and am a beginner diver who is aiming to take decent pictures underwater...

  13. Hi,

     

    Alex, italian but living in Singapore. I've been taking pictures UW for a while, and I thought it was probably time to join wetpixel!

  14. Hi - I'm Andy...

     

    From Australia.. Keen to learn and see what others are doing in the UWP space.

  15. Hello everyone,

     

    My name is Rachel McGinnis and I was introduced to this site by another member. I look forward to learning more & more. I lean more the videography side but enjoy ALL.

  16. Greetings from Singapore.

     

    I would love to learn more on underwater videography and equipment selection.

  17. Hello-

     

    New to wetpixel, but not to diving as I have been diving for 15+ years.

    Looking forward to improving my photography and seeing more of the underwater world.

  18. This is Eric from Singapore

  19. Hello All,

    Looking forward to the many different avenues Wetpixel offers the diving community! Ron

  20. Hi I'm Sean in Calgary - I just found this forum, and am hoping to sell some UW photo gear.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.