Hello Everyone!
I am Ramon Hidalgo owner of R-innovations, I am a returning member here in wetpixel. I am regular beach diver in sunny Southern California. Its great to be back and join this forum.
regards to all!
Ramon Hidalgo
Read-only discussion
Hello Everyone!
I am Ramon Hidalgo owner of R-innovations, I am a returning member here in wetpixel. I am regular beach diver in sunny Southern California. Its great to be back and join this forum.
regards to all!
Ramon Hidalgo
Hi
Russell Johnston out of San Diego, CA and I run Darktide Photography, which is why my user name is DarktidePhoto.
Im an action sports photographer but my passion has allways been the ocean and wildlife and finally starting to more into underwater photography, happy to final join the site!!
Hi Everyone,
I am Heather. I am originally from Texas but I haven't lived there for over ten years now! I started diving when I was 12 in the Cayman Islands and I was hooked...so I decided to become a marine biologist. I did my graduate research in French Polynesia and I have also worked in California, Hawaii and Florida. Currently, I am transitioning from a career in science to a career in art so checkout my photography, sculptures, drawings, and paintings @NaturallyAdrift.
I have always used the little waterproof point-and-shoots for my research and personal use and I have finally gotten fed up with the lack of quality and resolution! Thus, I am on the hunt for a mirrorless setup to finally step up my photography game. In addition, I am going to be in Thailand for a couple months starting in late May and I just can't miss this opportunity to get some great photos! Whew, well that was a long-winded introduction. Thanks for listening and if anyone has any suggestions on a good mirrorless setup for a beginner who loves macro and wants a camera that will allow for growth over many years...I am all ears! Thanks guys and excited to start exploring the forums on WetPixel!
Cheers,
Heather
Hey,
I'm Cole, A photog based in Oregon, I love shooting everything sports related. I'm moving my focus from the oceans to to the alpine and loving every second of it.
Keep shooting,
Cole
Hi, I'm Mark and from Melbourne, Australia. I love underwater photography and am keen to learn as much as I keen from the experiences of others on this site! The 2nd hand sales are also going to somewhat ease the pain we all feel - well at least I hope.
Hello, I´m Jari from Finland.
My favorite environment to dive and take photos is caves and old mines what we have here in Finland.
Now I use Canon S95 but I do have already Olympus OMD EM5 mkII what is just waiting housing...
You can check some of my photos here:
https://www.instagram.com/vitsku75/
-Jari
Hi! I'm Caitlin from the US, temporarily residing in Sweden... This site is a great resource, thanks for sharing so much helpful info!
Hi, I am Adriana from Slovakia, currently working in Bali. I started with Uw Photography this year and I am already looking forward to interact with this community
Hi I'm Connie Heath from Portland, OR. I've got a Nikonos III I'm not sure what to do with and wanted some sage advice on how to list it for sale, where to have someone evaluate it's condition, etc.
Hi, I'm Marcello from Italy, it's a lot I've been reading interesting threads on this forum.
Now I'm upgrading my underwater housing, I'm very interested on your experiences with nikon 20mm f1.8 and 9'' dome port, extenders, Sea & Sea M77 Internal correction lens and other setups.
Thank you all
Hi,
Petko from Bulgaria. I am novice in this forum, but I am starting to learn more and more about underwater photography. I have a salt water aquarium in my room as well. It is an ispiration for the reef dives later this year.
Hi, I'am Albert Jan and have started diving two years ago. Soon after that bought a Nikon Coolpix L30 just to take some snaps underwater on vacation in Egypt. By now I'am thinking about upgrading, but do not know how and what exactly. I hope to learn here more about UWP.
Greets, Abert Jan
Hello
My name is chris, originally from the UK but now living in the beautiful whitsunday's (North Queensland, Australia)
I regularly get the opportunity to dive on the great barrier reef, and also the amazing wreck of the Yongala.
I have been an avid diver since 2002, In the last 2 years I have ventured into the photography side of my diving adventures
to share with friends and, hopefully to inspire others to explore the other 2/3 of the planet.
My setup is
Cannon 60D
10-17 tokina
60mm cannon macro
Inon Z240 (2)
Fix neo 2000dx focus light
I look forward to learning some new skills, tips and improving my photography
Hello!
I am Peter from Sweden. Currently I don't do much diving with small children in the house. I recently bought a Sony RX100-II and a nauticam house to go with it. I use a single S&S 110alfa flash, an I-torch focus light, A subsee +10 lens and a variety of brands for tray, arms, clamps etc. Most of the carrier is ULCS and I-dive. My typical photo object are small stuff, fishes, nature.
Peter HP
Hi, Andy Smith from UK gassProductions, looking to sell a PMW-200 Gates Bundle and would like to reach out to the community
Hello,
Larry Davis. Artificial reef creator, film maker, reef research specialist, photographer, traveler, diver, and more..
Regards,
Hi all!
I'm new to the underwater photo world, but not to photography. Been shooting above water for several years now, in many capacities, and I'm looking to get into the water with a camera, as diving is my favorite activity!
Haven't been reading WetPixel too long, looking for advice on gear, diving, and technique!
Cheers!
Scott
I'm here because I recently upgraded to a Nikon D7100 with a Nauticam housing--a big learning curve!
Am taking classes, and going to a workshop given by ReefPhoto in August. Need all help I can get! I started with a Sea and Sea camera in 1994(the big yellow ones!) My first digital was an Olympus 3 megapixel in and Light and Motion housing...I fell in love with digital on a trip to Fiji with that camera...thought it was SO cool that I could delete photos and re-take them.
I've taken some decent pictures, but don't know the "science" behind what I'm doing--so I look forward to this journey forward.
Hi, I'm Mike, living in the UK, but originally from Slovakia. I'm keen amateur photographer, but my underwater setup is still somehow limited...I've got aging Canon S70 which still takes decent UW photos and a Gopro accompanied with Knog Qudos...which made me want to upgrade the whole setup as I can see it's potential (and limitations). I'll be reading and learning from you guys ![]()
Hi all! Like many, I've been lurking in the shadows and decided I'd join the community. I'm a PhD candidate focusing on fisheries science issues and moonlight as a nature/conservation photographer. I picked up an underwater housing about a year ago and have been hooked ever since! I've found it a great way to compliment my own research and interest in all things fish. Looking forward to participating in this community!
Sean
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.