Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

Member Introductions

Started by james ·

  • 3711Posts
  • 3711Replies

Read-only discussion

Member Introductions

3711 posts
  1. Hello all. Luke from Islamorada. Currently shooting a Canon 5d3 in a Nauticam housing with zen dome but since I freedive and shoot spearing I am selling and switching up to the new a6300 for a smaller rig.

  2. Hi, I'm Azriel from Israel. Currently using Rx100-III with two Ys-d1 strobes. Trying to improve and learn more...

  3. My name is Wes and I am a landscape and surf photographer in North Carolina. I enjoy finding the small things in nature that are most of the time overlooked but enjoyed in a photograph.

  4. HI everyone!

    Pretty new to UP.. hope to get some good tips from you guys...

    All the best!

  5. Hello,

    I am an underwater photographer in the Reunion Island . I'm doing about 100 dives per year . My equipment is a Nikon D7200 with Housing Hugyfot and 2 flash Inon Z240

     

    Mon site : http://plongee.ericlancelot.fr

     

    Lancelot Eric

    Edited by Lancelot
  6. Hi,

     

    My name is Sebastian, new in this forum. I'm currently in Maldives working as a dive instructor. At the moment I'm shooting with:

    - Canon G7X.

    - Nauticam NA-G7X housing with standard N50 dome and N50 short dome.

    - Nauticam EasyTray.

    - 2x Inon Z-240.

    - iDIVING 2500 focus light.

    - Inon H100 wide angle lens with dome.

    - 2x Inon +6 UCL165 macro lens.

    - Inon M150 ZM80 micro wide angle lens.

    - SAGA +15 macro lens.

     

    Cheers!

    Edited by lepoulet50
  7. Hi, I am new to Wetpixel. Looking forward to learning from all the members.

  8. Hi, I'm Cheryl from Michigan. I've been diving and taking underwater photography for many years (mostly warm water). I've been "out of the water" for a while now -- taking care of my mother (who is now in remission!). I "hope" to take a dive trip soon :o) Thanks for letting me join.

  9. Hello, I'm Yuri from Indonesia. New to Underwater Photography. Would like to learn a lot from here. :)

  10. hi everybody. im emanuela from italy. totally new in the uw photo world. have a great day

  11. Hi I am Karlo from Croatia. Diver, uw photographer...

     

    Feel free to join our Underwater Photo Marathon 2016:

    http://www.uwphotomarathon.com/

  12. Hi, I'm Chris Ross, live south of Sydney in Australia. Got my certification late last year, now diving reasonably regularly and started taking my housed OM-D EM-5 MkII on dives. Doing natural light to start till I get used to the whole buoyancy and camera aiming thing.

  13. Hi I'm Simon from UK, currently diving with a Canon S90 compact with strobes. Looking to upgrade to mirrorless to soften the financial outlay on the next step however want to expand my range.

    Mostly UK green water diving but occasional trips to warmer climates.

     

  14. Aloha from Hawaii

    I'm not new to wet pixel, just ignorant to this process of introductions😝

    Avid diver and traveler since the 80's

  15. Aloha from Hawaii

    I'm not new to wet pixel, just ignorant to this process of introductions😝

    Avid diver and traveler since the 80's

    Aloha from Hawaii

    I'm not new to wet pixel, just ignorant to this process of introductions😝

    Avid diver and traveler since the 80's

    Worked in the industry years ago and now enjoy the sport

    Aloha from Hawaii

    I'm not new to wet pixel, just ignorant to this process of introductions😝

    Avid diver and traveler since the 80's

    Worked in the industry years ago and now enjoy the sport

  16. Hello, I'm Mark from Annapolis, MD. Just got back from a trip to Roatan and am interested in upgrading my UW photography skills. Wetpixel was mentioned by the photo expert at the dive shop I went through so I figured I'd better register for an account.

  17. Hello from beautiful San Salvador, Bahamas where lots of video of our hammerheads are taken!

  18. Hi, its Tim from Germany looking for an waterproof housing for my Canon 7D (e.g. Aquatech or SPL) for going into surf photography

  19. Hi all. I've been looking for a few years now. Live in pittsburgh pa, been diving for about 6 years. Just wanted to introduce myself.

     

    Larry

  20. Hello, My name is Claire and I own a Nikon D7000 with Ikelite housing. I'm familiar with optics (I'm a physicist), but I'm quite new to underwater photography. I look forward to learn more about uw photography, particularly shooting large pelagics and wide angle.

    Edited by ClairevL

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.