I am new to wetpixels.com but am a passionate follower on Facebook. The photography and cinematography that is shared among members is inspiring.
I am a diver from Southern California, mainly beach diving our kelp forests from Refugio to South Bay.
Read-only discussion
I am new to wetpixels.com but am a passionate follower on Facebook. The photography and cinematography that is shared among members is inspiring.
I am a diver from Southern California, mainly beach diving our kelp forests from Refugio to South Bay.
I am new to wetpixels.com but am a passionate follower on Facebook. The photography and cinematography that is shared among members is inspiring.
I am a diver from Southern California, mainly beach diving our kelp forests from Refugio to South Bay.
Hello!
Im Chris Plunkett. I'm a commercial and narrative cinematographer based in manhattan. I'm fairly new to the industry, but have had the chance to work on some pretty cool gigs. I recently shot a doc in Thailand, which required me to invest in some underwater gear for the FS7. It was certainly a challenge and I'm fairly certain we had one of the first housings ewa put out for the camera. Anyhow, it's a pleasure to be here!
Chris
Have been following wetpixel for a couple years and just realized I'm not registered. So here it goes, Pedro, a photographer waiting for a good solution to make full frame "travelable" before I jump in
Hi I am a Portland Oregon diver/photographer whom just bought a sony a7s and Na-7 housing off of here last month and I am loving stepping up from my Cannon G-9 I have that I need to sell on here now ![]()
If any one wants a great deal on a canon camera with two housings and a strobe I would make a great deal so that I can buy more stuff off of this site lol!!
By the way the sony A7s performed flawless in the caves down in Mexico. Now I just need to learn to get its potential out of it
I look forward to learning from this community
Josh
Hi
Hello,
My name is Mike and I live in the central USA. I just upgraded from a Cannon point and shoot in an Ikelite housing to a Olympus OM-D E-M1 in a Nauticam housing and Sea & Sea D2 strobe. Looking forward to learning a lot on this forum.
Hi. Chris G here. I live in Florida and have been a professional photographer for 30+ years. Water photographer has always been a big part of my business and I enjoy it very much!
Hi. Chris G here. I live in Florida and have been a professional photographer for 30+ years. Water photographer has always been a big part of my business and I enjoy it very much!
Good day All,
As my screen name (Intoodeep) implies I'm in too deep, I've been lurking for a while now on wetpixel, but I have not contributed to any topics.
While I'm not new to underwater photography I am new to the digital age and I find it more difficult than the days with my Nikonos V. Wow I love the immediate feedback in the images I have a hard time wrapping my head around all the digital settings, I will prevail in a digital era.
I presently shoot an Olypmus EPL-5 in a Olypmus housing and Inon strobes, but I soon hope to move to housing my D7100 and shooting that system.
I look forward to interacting and being more of a participant in this form then a lurker .
Brad
Hi .. I'm Regge ... a Canadian Divemaster.
I've just renew my photography equipment ... for a Canon G7X camera, FG7X Fantasea housing and lenses, a set of Ikelite arms and Ikelite tray .. with Sea&Sea strobes and iTorch video light !!
Now it's time to play with my toys ... and learn a few tricks !!
Hello fellow divers! I'm somewhat new to diving. I got Open Water certified in 1975 by NAUI, but couldn't really afford the sport at age 20, so I dropped out only to pick it back up 2 years ago at age 58! Now have my Rescue Diver card. I live on Long Island, NY, and aside from the training and some Quarry dives around the east coast and in Lake Pleasant, AZ., haven't had much time for the real fun stuff. However, I did get in some wreck dives in the St. Lawrence River, and recently in Hawaii - my first tropical dives. I'm hooked and just getting into some photography now.
Photography has been a lifelong passion, mostly for skiing and travel, so now I have to learn the basics of underwater shooting. I've been an Olympus mirrorless guy for a few years now. Have the E-M1, but will be taking my backup E-M5 under with me until I know what I'm doing. I just picked up the OLY Housing for the E-M5, super cheap, so that's my starting point. Looking forward to being here to learn and share my newest hobby!
~Don
a.k.a. SkiSwami (my first and lifetime addiction)
My name is Bernard Levi
I have been an active scuba diver and photographer for 30 years.
I have some equipment I would like to sell
Hi all,
My name is Graeme, from sunny Scotland (Glasgow). Been diving about 4 yrs, and been lucky enough to get out to Komodo, Lembeh, Bali, Maratua, Malaysia in my short diving "life". Been interested in land photography for several years, and only now hooking up a strobe to my s100 underwater setup. Hoping to learn much from you folks.. brace yourselves for questions.
Cheers
Hey everyone, I'm a relatively new diver who joined this community to learn more about photography. Looking forward!
Hi All
I used to be a member some time ago but lost my logon details, so here I am again, having moved to Australia from the UK with the plan to do more diving. However, thing have not quite worked out that way and sadly, my u/w photography has been curtailed by a number of factors and I find my need for a SLR setup diminished and am looking to 'downsize'.
As a consequence I will be selling my gear (hopefully ad to come in classifieds).
Cheers
Alastair
Hi All!
Altought I am involved in underwater photogtaphy since many years, I joined today wetpixel.
I hope it will be a place to know people from around the world and exchange knowledge, information and experiences.
Long time ago (around 1998) I've been a member of the "underwater photography list", wich gave me the oportunity to know great photographers, mostly fron the USA, and later could knew them in person at DEMA Shows.
Its good to be part of a comunity of uw photographers again!
Martin
Hi, i am a Norwegian underwater photographer. Have also started shooting video.
hi im Phil from Greece
Hello Everyone,
I am Brian based in US. Recently purchased a Nauticam NA-RX100IV housing and YS-D2 strobes setup.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.