Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

Member Introductions

Started by james ·

  • 3711Posts
  • 3711Replies

Read-only discussion

Member Introductions

3711 posts
  1. Hi my name is Landon and i am in need of a housing for my canon 70d please text me at 7863597843 or email me at lscherr17@icloud.com

  2. I am a french underwater photographer

  3. Hi, I'm Don...I met Eric on a Galapagos trip many years ago.

  4. Hi everyone!

     

    i'm Pablo from Spain although I life in Asia working as an instructor since 6 months. I used to work as cameraman and edition in Spain before try and fall in love with the blue. Then I started planning to get all my knowledge underwater and this web has been helping me a lot for few months that I felt the need, finally, to introduce my self.

     

    Thanks to all.

    inBlo Divemarro

  5. Hello! I'm John. I've been diving for a while and enjoy photography both above & below the surface. Some of my underwater photography friends have recommended wetpixel as a great resource, so here I am.

  6. Hello!

    Jo here from San Diego. Just saw the film Oceans and intersted in learning more about underwater cinematography!

  7. Greetings! First time post from a longtime fan of Wetpixel. My name is Steve, and I'm based in NJ USA & part time on Bonaire. I'm also known in some circles as Mr. Reeftraveler @ www.reeftraveler.com

     

    Thanks to all who share experiences on this site - and beyond.

     

    Gratefully,

     

    Steve

  8. "Please make a post on the Wetpixel forum. The best place to do so is in the Member Introductions thread."

    I am only following orders....

  9. Hi Guys,

     

    I'm from Sydney, Australia. I'm after some advice about taking 50/50 photos. Hopefully I can make a post in the right section after posting here.

     

    Cheers,

    Waz

  10. Hi

     

    i am Byron from the Uk but currently working as a dive instructor in Iceland, just bought a new set up so look forward to lot's of questions!

  11. Hi everyone,

     

    Making an introduction as a mandatory requirement to the join the community here!

     

    I am a 24 year old conservationist photographer with a balence in underwater and land work. My images can been seen at www.brendonkahn.com and I am active in the social media community as well @brendonkahnphoto cheers and I hope to hear some great feedback and gain from this high devoted group of divers!

     

    Brendon

  12. I am human (o:

  13. I am a professional blogger who love to write on different topic related to environmental monitoring.

  14. Hi I'm Jamie, Not been on here for a while, love all the topics! so many experts with great info! Sadly I cant dive now for a while now and am going to stick with still photogaphy rather than video so will shortly be selling some of my video lights.

  15. Hello I am a new member and just wanted to introduce myself.

  16. I'm from Kansas City area and have been doing photography for about 3 years

  17. Hi there,

     

    I'm daniel from Spain. I've been diving since 2002, and making underwater photography and video since 2005.

     

    I joined this forum just to share my experiences and to find some underwater stuff. I own an oly camedia c765(PT-020), an oly XZ-2(PT-054), and now I also own an OMD EM1, for which I'm looking for an underwater housing.

     

    Thanks a lot, and have nice dives.

     

    dani

  18. Sup.

     

    I like diving. I like film.

    Im combining them both.

    Yay me

  19. Hi everyone,

     

    I am a cinematographer from New Zealand with a keen interest in underwater work. I have a bit of a collection of housings such as the Nauticam NA-GH4, the Gates HVX200 and some old sony candycam flatport thing. My current project is converting a Gates varicam housing to accept the Arri Alexa XT - I am really enjoying the challenge of this. After the Alexa conversion I might look at a housing for the excellent Sony A7R11.

     

    If you are interested here are some clips I shot last year in Vanuatu on the wreck SS President Coolidge with the GH4 and a couple of HDV Satek 5000 lumin LED.

     

     

     

    Cheers

     

    Simon

     

     

  20. hi, new to uw photography, i have alot of above water experience and equipment and diving experience, have d810, starting uw with ikelite housing with 105 and 10-17tok, only want to commit to one ds160 strobe to start plus small focus light neo fix sw 1000. i think one strobe will be ok with macro but i am not sure it will be so great with wide angle?

    1. did i make a mistake with tokina? vs sigma 15mm - i know it will vignette below 14.5mm.

    2. using the wide angle would the small focus light add any value to fill shadows or should i set it to turn off when the strobe fires?

    3. general tips for 1 strobe close focus wide angle?

    4. position for my focus light? - top housing or on other housing arm?

    going to big island hawaii in jan......

    thanks

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.