Hi. I'm Angela from the US. I've been diving and shooting u/w video for the last 10+ years.
- 3711Posts
- 3711Replies
Read-only discussion
Member Introductions
-
-
Hi - I am TOPUS from Luxembourg. Retired marine biologist. Author of several underwater books and field guides. I'd like to learn more about new techniques and need some help solving a problem with my strobes.
-
Hi, I'm Patrick, I'm from NJ but currently live in Hawaii. I'm an avid rebreather diver and I've been diving and shooting with a Sony RX100M2 for the last couple years. I just put an order in on an Oly M4/3 set up and I'm looking to unload the RX100M2 - looking forward to improving my skills and seeing what I can do with the M4/3 system!
-
I'm Bill. I've been diving since 2009, taking photos for about 3 years. I finally am getting serious about taking photographs, not snapshots. Just did a serious equipment upgrade, and am looking forward to learning how to compose, take, and process photographs that will capture the beauty that I see when diving. I hope to learn from the extensive experience and expertise that seems to be the norm on this forum.
-
Hi guys and gals, i am Joeri. Been diving since 2001, but mainly on holidays. I have started with underwater photography in 2011. Currently working on improving my camera setup with strobes.
-
Hello everyone! I'm Debbie from Florida - am interested in uw photography. I've been diving for quite some time now but just recently within the past couple of years have delved into uw photography and LOVE it!!
-
Hi I am Sasha
I am diving for some time already and now want to get into photography so looking for tips and trick
Thank you
-
Hi I am Sasha
I am diving for some time already and now want to get into photography so looking for tips and trick
Thank you
Hi I am Sasha
I am diving for some time already and now want to get into photography so looking for tips and trick
I bought canon g16 with fantesia housing
Looking for tips on best settings and staff mainly for warm water as a red sea
Thank you
-
Hi I'm Umar from Trinidad & Tobago in the Caribbean. I've been shooting UW with my Canon G9 for some years now at it has died...once from drowning and the other time at the hands of my three year old daughter.
I am contemplating the Canon G16 with Canon UW housing.
Any advices about this set up?
Thanks in advance and happy shooting to all!
-
Hello
I'm Hayley from Sydney Australia, a diver for over 30 years - ex instructor and now very keen underwater photographer. Trying to work out how to add a photo to my profile????
I'm about to sell my Sony RX 100 ii set up and upgrade to the new Sony A7r ii with a nauticam housing.
-
Hello from Washington State. I've been lurking for a long time, but have not posted. Looking forward to becoming a bit more active on this board. I have been diving for 6 years and have about 650 dives under my belt, most of them in the Puget Sound and BC. I picked up my first camera about 50 dives in and never looked back. I actually did not own a camera prior to diving, so this photography thing is still new :-) I look forward to meeting folks and sharing some stories, tips, and photos. Here are my photography sites:
www.jessemillerphotography.com
www.jessemillerportfolio.com
-
Hi there Don From Boston are new to the forum. Looking to upgrade my Canon 50D Ikelite system to a Canon 5d MK II or III with Subal Housing.
-
Hello, you ought to consider my recent offering of both the camera (little used ) and a great Aquatica housing with alarm, Air Lock and Aquatica Aqua View for easy viewing. I am even throwing in a pair of strobe arms and a serviceable 8"port for wide angle. Please see my posting, reply here at Wet Pixel or directly at bruce@underwaterstudio.com
-
Aloha, I'm Dave, originally from California, currently residing on Oahu. Looking to upgrade and wanted to join the community to discuss gear and then share photos/video later!
-
Hi,
I'm Craig Howe. I started taking underwater pictures in 2009. I just found out about this forum and I'm hoping to get some help with the ID of some of the fish I can't find in any of the books.
-
Good day
Clément from France.
I'm starting with underwater photography. I've got a Sealux housing for D90 and 2 strobes YS 250 from Sea & Sea.
For the moment I've only got a Nikkor 60mm macro lens but looking for a tokina 10-17mm for Nikon.
I'm diving mostly in Brittany (West of France) but travels a bit. I've been to Australia (Carins + Perth), Egypt and Mediteranean Sea.
Glad to join you !
-
hello my name is jean im new to this forum
-
Hello, my name is Stephanie and I'm new to this forum. Professional photographer for 13 years, just getting into the underwater side of it. I live in the Houston, TX area. Thanks!
-
Hello! My name is Stephanie and I'm a professional photographer for 13 years. Just getting into the underwater side of it and really looking forward to it! I live in the Houston, TX area. Thanks!
-
hi everybody!!!my name is guillem from spain,im living in indonesia for the last years and working as a cruise director in arenui liveaboard i love diving and start some years ago taking underwater photography with small cameras (canon S95,canon S100)now Im looking for learn more in this forum about underwater photography and find a new equipment!!!
thanks in advance!!!