Hi,
I'm Jonathan Anderson, a diving instructor and u/w photo enthusiast working in Egypt currently. Canon S100, Ikelite housing, Epoque wide angle and an ancient YS-01 strobe.
Cheers
j
Read-only discussion
Hi,
I'm Jonathan Anderson, a diving instructor and u/w photo enthusiast working in Egypt currently. Canon S100, Ikelite housing, Epoque wide angle and an ancient YS-01 strobe.
Cheers
j
Hi I'm Pat from the UK.
Undecided whether to go CCR, O/C tech, or spend the money on photography...
While I'm deciding, I hope to learn more here in any case (my photos are all cr*p thus far.)
Greetings all, I am Clinton ("Tony") Doggett a U.S. citizen currently living and working in Egypt. I started my underwater photography hobby when I lived here in the late 1980s using a Nikonos V and Kodak slide film. This time around I'm using a Nikon d7100 with an Ikelite housing and twin Ikelite DS 161s. I've been shooting quite a lot since my return to Egypt last year (see www.tonydoggettphotography.smugmug.com), but I still have much to learn. I have joined this group to learn from others and take my underwater photography to the next level. Perhaps I can even share a few secrets of my own.
Hi! I'm new here, lot's of reading to do and thing to learn! thanks for having such an active forum!
Hi, jdal from California. Came to this forum to sell some of my gear that I cannot use due to health reasons.
I have an Ikelite housing for Canon 70D with 8" dome port + 2.75 extension.
This equipment was used ONLY 1 time. All still new.
I will sell the entire lot at a very reasonable price; this includes the camera and Tokina 10-17 fisheye lens. $2500
Have all original boxes and documentation
Hi, just signed up after reading regularly for past 7 or 8 years, but I never posted. WP is a great resource. Thanks!
Hi
My name is Jørgen Neegård, from Trondheim, Norway. After counting 2k dives in mostly norwegian waters , but also around the world. I still like to go New places, discovering new photo sites.
I have finally joined wetpixel after manye years of Reading usefull stuff.
I started underwater photography with and Nikonos 5 camera back in 1996, and have worket my way trough some cameras. This year I upgraded to a d810.
Hello Everybody,
Also new to WetPixel. I live on Florida's Gulf Coast and work as a commercial photographer and graphic designer. Never wanted to get too serious about UW Photography as it would seem too much like work especially when traveling with all that gear so I use a very modest Canon G16 with an Ikelite housing. Pretty happy with it, I definitely know it's limitations but I think I'm ready to upgrade after seeing more and more UW Photography.
Hi, I'm Tom Whitten, long time diver but recent underwater videographer. My profession is a Video Director so if I can help anyone in that area I'd be glad to assist.
Hi all, I'm Joddie Adkins, living in Japan, been a diver for over 15 years and finally getting into UW photography. Looking forward to learn as much as I can. Cheers
Hello,
My Name is Keith and live in North Carolina USA. I am a scuba instructor with a passion of Underwater Photography. I have read things on this forum for many years and look forward to being a more active participant on this site.
Hi,
I am Gerald from Austria! I registered to this forum because i need some help identifying something ![]()
Hi everybody !
I,m Antonio from Spain.
Actually don´t dive too much but haveplans for next year and I´ll need some help with the new gear I wont to dive with, RX 100.
I,m social photographer www.antoniofoncea.es if I can help feel free to ask
Antonio
Hi,
In my over-enthusiasm for photography underwater I bought the Nauticam (updated version) Housing D7000V for the Nikon D7000. It is too big for me at this stage so I am selling it unused.
It was owned by Greg Le Couer an amazing French underwater photographer. Serviced last month by Alex Tattersall of Underwater Visions, Bournemouth, UK.
It is fitted with the comprehensive vacuum system that allows confirmation of watertight integrity before entering the water.
+These details verifiable by Alex. Comes with no ports - just port cover.
Manual > http://www.nauticam.com/product2.asp?id=140&sid=13
Photos available on request.
Selling for €2000.
If necessary will sell D7000 camera also - would prefer keep it.
Excellent condition. Shutter count 12,522.
Price €550
Hi everyone! My name is J.R. and I currently reside in central California. I really enjoy being underwater and share what I see with others. I'm looking forward to gaining information from Wetpixel and the vast amount of resources they have to help build my skills in underwater photography. Thanks so much everyone and looking forward to getting to know others. Aloha!
I'm new to underwater photography and need advise. So I've registered to try and gain some support an knowledge. Hopefully I can find awnsers to my questions here.
Hello all!
My name is Rennie, and I'm a freelance researcher and instructor traveling SE Asia and the Pacific Islands. Always looking for a dive buddy, but currently looking for an entry-level camera rig. I've been working with the SeaLife MicroHD+ 2500 kit and would like to upgrade. Any offers?
Please let me know if you're diving in Bali, Brunei, Fiji, China or Japan, and are a professional photographer who wouldn't mind an apprentice.
Thanks, and excited to be here!
Hi,
I'm Jean-Marie, french divers, with only limiter scuba pictures experience, but want to developp it ![]()
Hi, my name is Thomas. I'm 55 years old, living in Germany and like traveling and diving all around the world. Up to now I used wet pixel as a good source of information when it comes to cameras and equipment.
Today I'm using a Sony NEX5 / Nauticam / Inon equipment, but for the future I want to go with Nikon D800. To do that I need to sell the complete equipment and hope that someone in this forum might be interested in buying a more than complete package. I will post more details in the dedicated forum later on.
Have a look to videos from Curacao, taken with the Sony and a GoPro:
<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/92466051"width="500" height="281" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/117469080"width="500" height="281" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/92534120"width="500" height="281" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>
Hi, my name is Dani. I'm a photographer from Spain but actually becoming Divemaster in Koh Tao. Really fascinated in this adventure!!
Me and my nikon D7100 are looking for new equipment for underwater works. I never try underwater photography but i hope to do it SOON
!!
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.