Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

Member Introductions

Started by james ·

  • 3711Posts
  • 3711Replies

Read-only discussion

Member Introductions

3711 posts
  1. Getting back in after a long hiatus. Used to shoot Nikon F100 in a Nexus housing with Inon Z220 strobes.

  2. Hello,

    I am from Southern California. I am very interested in taking some cool photos while diving!

  3. Hi,

     

    I'm Andrea from Melbourne. Looking for some help with port selection for my OM-D E M5 at the moment!

  4. Hi

    I'm Richard from Tasmania, Australia.

    Been diving and photographing 20 + years.

    Looking to upgrade from my Canon s100 in Nauticam.

     

  5. Hi, I'm Mathieu , French guy working on a project with Salmon fish in Norway.

    Glad to meet you guys !

  6. Hi, I'm Kieran...recently moved to the UK and looking to sell my Aquatica 5DM3 housing.

  7. Hello,

     

    I'm Magnus from Stockholm, Sweden. I've been lurking for a while here at forums. I enjoy most types of diving, doing baltic wreck diving in the somewhat lighter season, some mine diving in winter time, and the odd warm water dive when on vacation.

     

    Cheers,

    Magnus

  8. Hey there -

    I am a cold water diver from the South Puget Sound in Washington. I have seen may folks posting wonderful photographs via this site for many years. Though I am an avid photographer both underwater and above water I have yet to post. Looking forward to being a part of and not just a spectator. My favorite diving is in the caves of Mexico and a couple of my favorite underwater creatures are the giant pacific octopus and grunt sculpins.

     

    Happy diving,

    Carolyn

  9. hi my name is amine I'm moroccan i live in thailand just start to learn UW

  10. Hi, I've been diving on and off for the past 12 years or so and have been taking underwater photos since about 3 years ago. I've only used my little Olympus mju Tough though and I'm getting to the stage where I'm thinking of taking the photography a bit more seriously. So I've signed up here hoping to learn a bit more about equipment and skills. Apologies if initially I'm just asking loads of questions! I hope to be able to make some useful contributions in the future!

     

    Thanks!

  11. Hi all,

     

    I've browsed the forum on and off for many years but thought about time I signed up as I've got a few projects on the go that the site could be a great resource for. I haven't been diving for several years but just about to get right back into it. I have been a serious water surf photographer for many years and recently have gotten into free diving which has sparked my interest in more diving again.

    Day job is in the film industry in Australia so I know a bit about making cameras tick, but keen to learn more about the quirks of working underwater.

     

    Cheers,

     

    Mark

  12. Hey my name is Tarek Im new to this forum and just started taking pix as well.

     

    Using the Canon 5D III in an aquatica housing.

  13. Hi folks, just an introduction, I'm photographer Kiliii Fish. I'm a documentary & adventure photographer working on conservation and indigenous issues. Looking forward to joining the community here.

  14. Hi Guys

    My name is Julien. I'm a french scubadiver and freediver. I'm looking for a real community who can give me advices about underwater video. I'm planning to make a film about freediving and I required your help and knowledges about equipments.
    I'm glad to be here and can't wait to hear from you soon :)

    Cheers

    Julien

  15. Hi All

     

    Steve (in case my forum name didnt give it away!) here from Perth, Australia.

     

    Relative newbie to diving (in comparison to some) with about 75 dives to my name, both local and international.

     

    Interested in UW photography and have an Olympus XZ2 and sea&sea YS-27dx strobe and arm kit bought used. Looking for new strobes and have been browsing the forum for more info :)

     

    Desperately hoping someone will come out with a housing for the pentax k3.. as that is my land based go to.. I mean.. Ike have release a samsung housing.. why not a pentax!

     

    Steve

  16. Hello all, I'm a new member but have been reading the blogs w/o a membership for some time. Will shortly be checking classifieds -- in the market for a Sea & Sea YS converter for Canon, part # 50118. Thanks!

  17. Hi All, I'm Steve De Neef, a documentary, underwater and conservation photographer based in Maine, US. I've been foloowing wetpixel for along time, just never registered. Looking forward to connect with the wetpixel community here.

  18. Hello, My name is Aiden and I like to dive and take underwater photos and fulfil sign-up obigations like posting a hello notice.

     

    I'm half-way through putting together an Aquatica 5d Mkii setup for a xmas trip to photograph leopard seals. This is quite difficult when you're on a student budget.

  19. Hi I am Beth Watson and would like to join the Wetpixel community...glad to be here!

     

  20. Hello just joint wetpixel, looking forward for the forums

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.