Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

Member Introductions

Started by james ·

  • 3711Posts
  • 3711Replies

Read-only discussion

Member Introductions

3711 posts
  1. FIrst post...20 plus year diver photographer....thanks

  2. Hi,

    I am from Maryland. Been diving for a while and I am looking to get a housing and digital camera to take diving

    Lynn

  3. New too WP as well! From Washington, DC

  4. Hello from Hamburg,

     

    just came back from a lovely dive&ride at Bonaire. Finished a little video and hope for some help getting a new camera/housing for the next step!

     

    Cheers

     

     

     

  5. Hi I am Gemma from South Africa (originally UK). Quite new to UW photography and enjoying very much :)

  6. Active diver currently living in Korea. Rocking a hand-me-down canon 350d and an ebay-steal Ikelite housing. Looking for some strobes and an excuse to upgrade. For cheap of course...

  7. Hey Everyone,

     

    Im Kenny, New into diving and photography, Located in the Puget Sound, looking to get some good pointers and cant wait to talk to some of you.

  8. Hi,

     

    It is David from Maryland, USA. Love diving so much. Now exploring UW photography :dancing:

  9. Hi, I'm incredibly new to underwater photography. I'm looking for some critique on photos, and knowledge on how I can make them better. If anyone can help, please let me know! I'm not quite sure how to upload them here, but if you're interested, email me at nekolonay@gmail.com, or tell me how to upload them here! Thanks!

  10. Hi, I'm incredibly new to underwater photography. I'm looking for some critique on photos, and knowledge on how I can make them better. If anyone can help, please let me know! I'm not quite sure how to upload them here, but if you're interested, email me at nekolonay@gmail.com, or tell me how to upload them here! Thanks!

     

    Hi nekolonay

     

    Welcome to Wetpixel!

     

    If you want to post photos for members to critique, you can upload them on the Image Improvement Centre in the Images/Galleries Section. You click on the Start New Topic box at the top right hand of the screen and the fill in the boxes. Use the Chose Files at the bottom of the screen to select your images from your system then upload your images and then the Attach files.

     

    Best wishes

  11. Hi WetPixel,

    My name is Christopher. I'm excited to get to know folks here and share my passion for U/W photography. Looking forward to meeting you all.

    Peace,

    Christopher

  12. Hello,

     

    I am a very experienced photographer and a fairly capable diver. I am looking to expand my photography into the aquatic sphere. I own a d810 and I am wondering what gear I should buy before venturing into the beautiful depths of the sea. I live in California and dive both locally and in more exotic locations but never with a camera (besides a go pro). I would love to hear some tips and tricks pertaining to aquatic gear as well as how to use it to its fullest capability.

     

    Thank you,

     

    Sam

  13. Hello All: Underwater photography has been a passion of mine for over 30 years. Presently I am using a Nikon D3s with a Subal housing and Inon strobes.

  14. Hello all,

     

    I am totally new to underwater photography. I have been photographing on and off for about ten years, but never underwater. Might be relevant to add that I've a phobia of the sea and all types of sea creatures, so this is an attempt to overcome one of my biggest fears.

  15. Hi,

    I am new to this forum. I do a lot of photography on land and love to photograph underwater too.

    Donna Schneider

    Cleveland Ohio

  16. hi all, trying to shoot surf. looking for an underwater rig, if you've got something for 1k hit me up :)

  17. Posting to activate my account... Thanks!

  18. Hi, I'm John Brian C. From California, haven't been at this long, but have joined to try and learn all I can on the topic of underwater

    photography because I haven't found any other place where I could learn from others skilled on the topic.

  19. Hi I am Bryan and I am from south Africa.

  20. Hello all, Kevin from Jensen Beach, Florida

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.