Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

Member Introductions

Started by james ·

  • 3711Posts
  • 3711Replies

Read-only discussion

Member Introductions

3711 posts
  1. Hello, My name is Natalia. I love taking underwater photos with my Olympus EM5, and recently got interested in video. Dreaming of Sony A7S ii. I Live in Boston, and dive a lot in Cayman Brac.

  2. Hi. Im new to this. So bare with me. Im jackson yap from the philippines. Been diving for 7 years and been doing underwater photography for 5. I have two main cameras sony rx 100 with nauticam housing and the old canon 50d dslr with seatool housing . 2 x ys110a, fit video light macro lens and wide angle lens. Thanks

  3. Hi all,

     

    I've been trying my hand at uw photography for a few years now and finally joined Wetpixel. I've got a Sony NEX-7 and am based in Sydney Australia.

     

    Looking forward to pick up some tips, and would be happy to hear from anyone shooting with an NEX camera.

     

    cheers

     

    Goodviz Pete

  4. Hello,

    My name is Andreas and are from Malmö,Sweden. Have been Reading and Learning as much as I can the last 5 months. Need more knowledge!

  5. Hi Wetpixel Community!
    My name is Daniel Norwood and I am an underwater photographer from the UK! I am currently working to set up a shark conservation project in the Caribbean and am also looking to sell some of my equipment!

  6. Hello

  7. Hello, I´m Peu! I´m from Brazil!!! My english is not to good, but I have been read this forum for a long time. It helped me to buy my new gear.

  8. Hi there,

    My name is Artem. Having developed an interest in diving over the past few months and being a keen above water photographer, I have now decided to make a natural transition to uw photography. This forum has proven to provide a wealth of information re uw photo for which I am extremely grateful and I am looking forward to actively participating in the community !

  9. Hi, I'm Mia from Thailand, originally Australia. I've read wetpixel but just never registered. I love learning new tips from all the great photographers here. I use a Canon 70D with Sea&Sea housing/strobes :)

  10. Hello Everyone! My name is Greg, I live in Florida and have been diving for about 26 years. I started underwater photography a few years ago with some small point and shoot cameras. This is my set up now.

     

    Nikon 3200

    stock lens

    Ikelite housing

    6 inch dome port

    2 - Ikelite DS51 strobes

     

    I am still learning to take photos above and below the water. Hope this site can help me become a better photographer.

  11. Giovanni from Italy, living in Indonesia just now

  12. Hi folks, I'm Hannes. I'm from Germany but I currently live in England's 'beautiful' north-west. I've been doing underwater video for a couple of years now but only switched to a more advanced setup this year, so I still need to learn a lot of things! And that's why I'm here in a nutshell.

  13. Hi there, I´m Andreas from Germany, 51 years old, some experience in diving and want to do a System update from DSLM to DSLR and hope to find some good ideas and/ or Equipment here. Kind regards, Andreas

  14. Hello everyone,

    I'm Bogdan from Maryland close to the DC area. I've done most of my diving in the Caribbean and Hawaii but I do try to venture out a little further once a year or so. For 2016, I'm looking forward to Bimini, Anilao, and possibly later on in the year the Azores. I shoot an Olympus E-M1 in a Nauticam housing. Cheers!

  15. Hello

     

    I specializd in photography but totally a newbie in underwater world. Hope that I can learn and share knowledge with eveyone here!

  16. Hi All,

     

    My name is Kevin Stokell and I'm a PADI Dive Master living in Curacao (Southern Caribbean). I've been interested in underwater photography for many years now and am about to upgrade from my RX100 rig to a new full frame set-up, so I'm hoping to get some shared knowledge on this, if anyone needs any help with the RX100 let me know!

     

    Regards

    Kevin

  17. Hi I'm Laura. Looking forward to checking out all the amazing camera gear I can get... and can only dream of getting.

  18. Hi everybody-

    I'm from the North East US and just joined the forum. I have been shooting underwater for the past few years just as a hobby. I've mostly been using compact point and shoots with on-board flash or available light. I'd like to up my game though.

    I've been following this forum for about a year. And I have seen some fantastic images from everybody. Bravo guys! I would love to eventually shoot half as well as most of you.

  19. Hey everyone,

     

    I'm Mac from NorCal and getting more into UW photography. Just picked up a Nauticam housing for my Olympus OM-D E-M5 mark II.

     

    Cheers!

    Mac

  20. Hi, Greg from Melbourne, Australia. Relatively new to underwater video but enjoying the new world. I mainly work in shallow water, particularly freshwater where I am interested in documenting some of our native fishes. By shallow I often mean only knee-deep or less, an area that doesn't get a lot of attention. At the moment I work with gopro camera which I usually use remotely to remove my influence on the surroundings. Some examples of my work can be seen here:

     

     

     

    Hope to be able to learn from and contribute to the wetpixel site.

    Edited by saratoga

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.