Skip from Silverthorne, CO. I manage to get in 25 - 30 dives a year. No I do not dive here.
- 3711Posts
- 3711Replies
Read-only discussion
Member Introductions
-
-
Hi, My name is Jenn Nurse and i have been an avid scuba diver for over 15 years. I have my dive master certification and worked for a year in Grand Cayman as an Underwater Videographer. I now dive as a hobbie and look forward to many more dive trips in the near future.
-
Marc Martinez, spanish dive guide living and guiding at Sharm el Sheikh. Finally joining that comunity
-
Hey everyone in New to the site just wanted to say hi.
-
Hi, Folks
This site's always been a great source of information. My name is Kevin Sullivan -- located in Southern California. Love diving the local waters as well as pretty much anywhere else globally. Have always loved shooting video, but now looking to get into digital stills as well
-
hi my name's kat, I don't have an underwater camera yet, or any camera for that matter, but that's why I'm on here, to get some advice and ideas!
-
Hi,
I'm Oisin from Ireland living in Paris at the moment. I love photography and diving and combining the two together!
I have been using a Canon S100 for the last few years and may upgrade soon!
Looks like their is some great advice to be got here!
-
Hello,
My name is Jann and I've been diving for 20+ years. I greatly enjoy underwater photography and was an active field team member for the noted marine biologist Eugenie Clark, 1998-2014.
I am looking forward to engaging this online community.
Thank you!
-
Hello!
I'm new to underwater photography and loo forward to learning more!
-
Hi All -
I'm new to the wetpixel forums, but have been diving for about 20 years on and off - more seriously for the last 5. Started UW photography about 2 years ago, and I'm getting ready to upgrade my rig. I started on an Ikelite housing for my Canon S100 with 1 AF-35 strobe. Added the second strobe last year. This has been a great setup to learn on, and I've definitely found my groove as an UW photographer. Ready to move up, and starting to think about some things that I want to explore with my next setup, like constant light and more super macro. I'm a serious critter hunter!
Cheers,
Mike
-
Hi. I'm Chris Sharpe, living on the Isle of Man. New to Wetpixel, but previously many years experience diving in Manx waters.
Have a u/w housing for sale for a Sony EX3. Little used - purchased for a single project and no longer needed. Any interest out there?
-
Hello. I am Bruce Rasner and just never got around to joining until now. I have been quite the busy diver since early 80's and diving with obsession since '90. Fortunate to have been to most diving destinations I have wanted to visit at least once and graduated to digital in '05 after shooting a Canon F-1 until then.
Presently, I shoot with a Canon 5D Mk ii and Mark III in Aquaticas with as nice assortment of lenses. Now, I await the arrival of my new Canon 5Dsr. Based in S.California I have been fortunate to have been shooting professionally for a number of years and looking forward to finally avail myself of membership here after hearing nothing but great things about WP..
-
Hi WP
I am the owner of Seasick Productions, a full-service multimedia company that specializes in underwater imaging. Based out of Orange County California, my company provides on location and studio production services around the world. Scuba is my passion. For me just being underwater is something special.
Evan
-
Hello, my name is Bjørn Haavard. I live i the middle of Norway right by the Norwegian sea. I`ve been diving regularly/active last 10years or so, and I have the last 5 years been more serious about UW photograpy. I dive all year around/seasons, mostly in the cold waters, but occationally all over the world when travelling. I have been reading UW photography sites for many years. Great info. Currently I am using a mirrorless system camera Sony nex 7, and finally this year I have got all the great glasses for this system when they finnally were realeased
(macro etc)...Thanks to you all for all the great info postet here on WetPixel

-
Hi, this is my introductory post. My name is Wayne and I live on the east coast of Australia. I am not new to photography, I had a full color darkroom set up for surf shots in the 80's but I am new to scuba diving. I dont have a housing yet so I will be needing info. I do understand one thing, I have entered a whole new world of expense. Wayne
-
hello , I am Jeff .
My life has been spent in the ocean ,waves ,rivers ,streams.
I take lots of images of....water . I am here to gain knowledge .
-
Greetings. This is my introductory post. I primarily dive in the Puget Sound with the occasional to trip to tropical locales. I am not new to UW photography but want to develop and improve my skills.
Greg
-
Hello,
This is my first post to introduce myself. I do most of my diving in Monterey/Carmel. Once in awhile I will go to tropical waters. I have been shooting macro and will be moving into wide angle soon. I'm relatively new to underwater photography and the use of Lightroom for editing. I would like to improve my skills.
Dionna
-
Hi Everyone,
My name is John Saponara, I've been diving for over 30 years, I'm a certified rescue diver, and I enjoy underwater photography
-
Hi I am John Parker from Mansfield UK. I have been diving for over 20 years and taking photos and video for a number of those. I am now an DSLR user and completely hooked!