Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

Member Introductions

Started by james ·

  • 3711Posts
  • 3711Replies

Read-only discussion

Member Introductions

3711 posts
  1. Jim Decker from Vancouver Island, BC, Canada. I shoot with a Nikon D7000 in an Aquatica Housing. I am relatively new to UW photography (~4 years) and dive both cold and warm water.

  2. Hello Everyone,

     

    I'm Arpi, a water bug from NJ that is getting more into underwater photo. I've been browsing the boards for ages and thought it was time to participate!

     

     

  3. Hi. I'm Paul from Mechanicsburg PA. I have a Sealife DC1200 camera setup.

  4. Hey all!

     

    Relatively new to underwater photography, but interested in learning more! In that sense, it looks like I've come to the right place. Working with a pretty introductory Canon G11/ GoPro setup, but looking to expand! Excited to be a part of the community.

     

    JB

  5. Hi, I'm Bessie and I live in a protected Marine Park in Greece. I love anything to do with diving and have recently started learning underwater photography!

  6. hello

    First all apologies formy English, I am French, I will try to do my best.

    I have been diver for 20 years. I make underwater photo/video, i'm not a professional just a amateur who likes to share . I like the travel, the friends and the adventure. I live at noumea in New Caledonia where the divings are splendids.
    I'm 3***CMAS and divemaster padi.

    If you want to see my work , click on the links

     

    My website: http://zentof.perso.sfr.fr/

  7. Hi Divers, this is James from China. Have been here for more than 2 years, and first time to post. Am using Canon 5D mk3, with Nauticam housing, usually use 8-15mm and 100mm macro with Nauticam ports, and Ikelite 160*2. Thanks

  8. Hi There..

     

    My name is Yusran Abdul Rahman, I am from malaysia, semporna Sabah to be exact.. I am a Hobbyist underwater photographer, currently shooting using Canon Powershot S110 in Nauticam Housing with double sea&sea YSD1 strobes... joining this forum in my attempt to learn and exchanging knowledges and idea...

     

    https://www.facebook.com/SubaqueousShutterbug

    Edited by Yusran Abdul Rahman
  9. Hi All

     

    Nick from London. Shooting an Olympus EM5 in the Nauticam housing for about a year. I've been lurking around picking up tips and thought I'd say hello.

  10. Hello! I'm Tanya, and I live in Virginia, USA. I've been a diver for almost 7 years. I've been an underwater photographer for a year now, and my favorite subject is sharks. I use an Olympus OM-D E-M1, a Nauticam housing, Sea&Sea YS-D1 strobes, and a Fix NEO 2000 DX SWR light. I typically use a Panasonic Lumix 8mm fisheye lens since most of my photography is wide angle. I've learned quite a lot through Wetpixel, and decided that it was about time to start using the forums. My photos may be viewed at www.BlueElementsImaging.com. Happy diving, everyone!

  11. Hi, Paul from Ireland looking for help on photo video lights.

  12. Hello. UK diver and newbie photographer. I'm looking for an aluminium housing (prefer Nauticam) for a Sony RX100 I.

  13. Occasional traveller/photographer wondering what system to get next

  14. Hello Folks! I am from the California Coast, not far from Refugio, site of the recent oil spill. Underwater I shot film in a housed SLR, then switched to a housed DSLR, and now am messing with Nikonos as well. I look forward to learning from the group.

    Edited by kelpscape
  15. Hi,

    I am a underwater videographer and I am new to WetPixel.

     

  16. Hi,

     

    I'm a photographer based in the UK who is looking at expanding into underwater photography. New to both diving and underwater photography I'm both excited and overwhelmed at this new area. Guaranteed to ask plenty of basic questions, but hopefully only once!

     

  17. Hi,

     

    I am from Austria and i am looking for a new mirrorless :bye:

     

    rgds

    Tarang

    Edited by Taranga
  18. Hi Wetpixel,

     

    I'm new to the site, in part as I'm hoping to sell some older underwater housings I'm no longer using. I'm also in interested in exploring the site more as I still conduct underwater surveys as scientific diver with photo and video equipment on occasion.

     

    Cheers,

    Shawn

  19. Hello,

    I'm Miriam. I come from a family of SCUBA divers. I'll be selling some of my dad's equipment in the classifieds, since he's getting a little older and wants to focus on the dives without the camera equipment. Looking forward to being a member.

  20. Hi ,

    My name is Pietro, unfortunately I have to quit underwater photography for family reasons. So I have to sell all my underwater photography equipment.

     

    Thank you

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.