Greeting from the gateway to the Great Barrier Reef Queensland, Australia. My name is Scott and I have been diving when I can which is unfortunately not nearly enough since about 1984. I have recently bought myself a Nauticam housing and stobes etc for my Nikon D810 and its my favouite toy.
I only have a the port and dome for a wide angle Nikon 16-35mm f4 atm but I have learned heaps and manage to get some ok shots. Next on the list is a port and dome for a Nikon 105mm Macro. Oh and a liveaboard trip to PNG.
Hey all,
Just a guy trying to improve his UW photography skills
Maybe looking to buy a few shiny things here and there
J
Hi all,
My name is Johan. I have been taking photos for many years, mainly of birds and wildlife. I started diving some years ago and have always loved it. I started taking photos underwater with a Canon A540 and housing followed by an Olympus TG-2. I recently decided to build a website for my wildlife photos and wanted to add underwater photos to my portfolio. The oppertunity came by and now I have a ikelite housing for my Canon 600D with a single ikelite DS-51 strobe and flex arm. My first dives with it were done just recently and I have a heck of a lot to learn! I will have many questions and I look forward participating in the forums.
Cheers,
Johan
Greetings from Guam.
Hello my name is Mike and I have lived in the Mariana Islands for over 5 years now. I have been diving for over 20 years and have been an underwater photographer for 4 years.
Greetings from Finland,
My name is Juha. I have been diving with Nikon DSLR and Subal housing combinations for several years
Hello! I'm John from Pennsylvania. Been lurking for a few years and need an ID on a nudibranch from a recent trip, so I had to make an account =)
Hello everyone! just looking at setting up an rx100 underwater... got a quote from an store but I have no idea what it's for so I'm looking for answers. Will post on a different thread. Thanks in advance everyone!
Hello everyone
My name is Gisela and I'm a Portuguese diver living in Mozambique.
Recently I decided to start doing underwater photography and I quickly realize I've got so much to learn!
I'm sure I will improve my knowledge and skills with all of you.
Thanks!!
Hi everyone,
im a marine biology student and padi instructor with a passion for underwater photography. I am looking to upgrade my set up to a nikon d7100 or something similar.
Simon
Hello this is my introduction... enjoy
Hello,
I am an American Expat living in Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
Hello, finally upgraded to a d7100 now sorting gear/lenses.
Sea and Sea Motormarine II - desperate question. Hi, I'm Roger, Australia, with a just flooded Nikonos V after 29 happy years together. Currently in Western Australia to photograph whale sharks and have to resort to using a Sea and Sea Motormarine II with 16mm W/A converter. Question - do I just set the focus as per the standard focus settings, or is there some adjustment to be made when using the W/A converter. Any help/advice/guidance/commiserations will reduce my trauma.
Pierre here, from Connecticut: PADI Assistant Instructor and getting into U/W photography
Hi, I am UK based student, but firstly technical diver, looking to move into underwater filming/photography and hoping to buy a RX100 with Nauticam housing to take to Honduras on a coral reef surveying project.
Hi, I am an underwater enthusiast and semi-pro photographer that is looking to combine my passions. Hoping wetpixel can give me the gear knowledge I need. I currently shoot with a go pro and sola 2100 as well as an old sea and sea mx-10. Looking to move into a more serious set-up that I can still travel with. Let me know if you have any recommendations or are selling anything I might find useful.
Cheers!!
Hi,
I'm Nick, a PADI Divemaster and underwater photographer. I've been using a Canon 7D till now, but I am considering moving to a full frame.
Looking forward to getting some advice here!
Hi,
I am Effendy. I am new in underwater photography. I'm using Sony RX100 Mark II. Wishing get some knowledge and skill here.
Thank you.
Regards,
Hi,
My name is Jon Anderson from Phoenix, AZ. Started diving while living in Maui back in 2001. I have over 1,200 dives and love shooting Macro photography.
I look forward in future endeavors at Wetpixel!
Hello. I'm a technical diver and UW photographer based in Guam.