Hello I'm Morganne! I do a lot of diving and always have my camera on me. Excited to be part of this forum ![]()
- 3711Posts
- 3711Replies
Read-only discussion
Member Introductions
-
-
Hi all,
I have been reading this forum for a while, but the time to actively participate has arrived.
I started diving one year ago as I found myself limited in taking underwater pictures while snorkeling.
With a main interest in amphibians I also take a lot of pictures above the surface.
I live in Belgium, but hope to dive and photograph around the world in the future.
-
Hi for all, from spain
This forum is biggest in the World, and the sea too!!
-
Hi for all, from spain
This forum is biggest in the World, and the sea too!!
-
Hey there Everyone,
I am Allen Walker from South Africa and an avid Underwater Photographer - been following Wetpixel for a while now and contributed in instances
First time to sign up though as I have never really needed to post anything, that however has changed, so here I am
- As for UWP, I love photographing sharks, second to that would be everything else 
Hope to see some interesting threads in the forums and hopefully some cool solutions to technical problems.
-
Greetings! Kyle here from New Orleans, LA. I'm an avid Freediver and spearfisher. Just recently purchased a Sony A5100 and nauticam housing to start photographing our adventures!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Hi,
My name Randy Ainslie and have been diving since 1966; Just found wetpixel and hope to find place to sell old camera stuff and find reviews on newer camera stuff. I understand this may turn on my ability to post which would be nice. Wondering if anyone wants an old NX60 film type housing and camera and if anyone has used the Fuji XT1 Nauticam housing?
Thanks
-
Hi, (oops sorry for sad lake of navigational skills...)
My name Randy Ainslie and have been diving since 1966; Just found wetpixel and hope to find place to sell old camera stuff and find reviews on newer camera stuff. I understand this my turn on my ability to post which would be nice. Wondering if anyone wants an old NX60 film type housing and camera and if anyone has used the Fuji XT1 Nauticam housing?
Thanks -
Hello,
My name is Robert Atherton, i currently live in Saudi Arabia where i am working. I also maintain a place a home in Texas. I just started diving last summer along with my wife and 3 sons. So far i have dived in the Maldives and Cozumel, Mexico. I currently have another trip scheduled in the Maldives for March. I started out using a GoPro camera and just this week purchased a package with an Olympus OM-D E-M5 with Sea & Sea YS-D1 strobes. I've also been following along with the site on Facebook for the past 6 months, loving all the great shots! Everyone take care and safe diving!
-
Hi everyone, I'm Matthew. I am a Dive Master soon to be instructor on Oah'u and trying to actually learn how to take some decent photos/video when I'm having fun and not diving with classes.
-
Hello,
I am Alain, from north-west of France....but I really prefer diving in south-east of Asia, don't you know why?
After a DSLR Canon, I've just bought an OMD 5, it is easier for air travels.
I have been diving for almost 40 years, and still love that.
-
Hello,
I'm Tom from London, I've been taking underwater photos for 10 years, mostly of wrecks in murky water.
-
Hi, I'm Jeff from San Francisco
-
Hi! I'm Paul, from Switzerland. But not diving there, way too cold :-) Looking for info here to improve my technique, and anything to improve my Sony NEX / Nauticam rig.
-
Hello everybody! I'm David, pro extreme sports photographer based in Prague, Czech Republic. Newbie in diving since last year so by now I would like to give a chance to UW photography!)
-
Best 2015 wishes from London , UK. I'm Philip Hamilton ( www.hamiltonunderwater.com) started diving 25 years ago and started photography 8 years ago. I use a 5D MarkII , and I'm just moving from Ikelite housing to Aquatica.. keeping my 161 ikelite Strobes. I travel a couple of times a year for diving, primarily on a liveaborad. Next Trip Cocos March 8th. Really looking fwd.
best , PH -
Hi, I'm Brian from Michigan. I've been diving for almost 20 years, and have gotten into digital video. I've recently upgraded my camera and housing, and am interested in selling my used gear.
-
Hi everyone. I am Kevin from UK but currently living in the UAE. Long time lurker on the site! I have a Canon 5D mike in a Sea and Sea housing with two YS d1s - great set up so far. Anilao last November, Bali next month.......
-
Hi I'm Taiki.
Long time reader just now registering. I live and dive in Kona, HI.
-
Hi
Started out last year with UW cam though I have dived for 15 years. I have UW Compact Cam - Sony RX100M2, Meikon Housing, Inon z240 strobe.