Hi to all,
I have joned Wetpixel just now , I hope to find some useful information about underwater photography ![]()
Scipionems
Read-only discussion
Hi to all,
I have joned Wetpixel just now , I hope to find some useful information about underwater photography ![]()
Scipionems
Hello! My name is Leslie and I just switched from canon to fuji (xt1) looking forward to what housings can come with the mew gear!
Hello, my name's Dan and I've signed up in the hope of getting some video advice. Pleased to meet you!
Hi I'm Bram from the Netherlands. Bought a Sony RX100 with Nauticam housing some months ago and really enjoy using it.
Hi, Mats from Norway. registered to get some advice for underwater video ![]()
Use Canon S100, but looking to upgrade to something better in the future
Hi, I'm QT Luong. I've photographed all the 59 US National Parks. Although not a hard-cover diver, In the process, I occasionally photograph underwater, since it is such an important part of parks such as:
http://www.terragalleria.com/photos/?keyword=biscayne-underwater
http://www.terragalleria.com/photos/?keyword=dry-tortugas-underwater
http://www.terragalleria.com/photos/?keyword=channel-islands-underwater
Hi, I just joined and am looking frowarding to good sttuff on the site
fiona
Hi Everyone!
My name is Dennis and I'm from Sweden. I love to dive and explore whats down below and just recently I started to document what I see with a underwater camera. So I'm a newbie but I love to learn and that's why I'm here!
.
Hello all!
I'm happy to be here. I'm trying to sell a Subal Housing body for a Canon 20D. It comes with the camera, and a 10-22mm Canon lens.. all for the low price of $1200.
Let me know if anyone is interested!
Jody
Hello guys,
I'm Steve from Luxembourg.
It's nice to be part of Wetpixel ;-)
See ya !!
I am new to wetpixel and would like to introduce myself.
I'm an avid snorkeler and certified diver who loves to travel. I began photographing sea life about 13 years ago, I would love to learn some more from all those experts out there.
Hi all, I'm Pete, from Melbourne Australia. I've just got back into diving after ten years or so, and I'm really keen to do some underwater photography as well - I do quite a bit up top, so looking to expand... I've been lurking for a while, so figured it was time to start contributing!
Cheers...
Hi,
I'm Holger from Germany! I've just upgraded to DSLR and need some help regarding housing & lenses!
CU!
Greetings, my name is Beata, and i'm advanced diver and novice photographer from Houston, TX. Underwater photography is a fairly recent hobby of mine which very quickly become my favorite. I started with a simple point-and-shoot Sealife camera, and over 3 years evolved through mirror-less Sony NEX, to crop sensor DSLR Canon 20D, to now a full sensor Canon 5D. When I'm not diving and shooting pictures (which is most of my time), I am a graduate student at the University of Texas Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences studying Immunology. I am very excited to be a part of this community and share my photography with a larger audience. I hope everybody have a good time and staying safe underwater and above.
Sincerely,
Beata
Hello- I am Jordan. I am from Galveston, Texas and have been diving for about 12 years. I currently own an ikelite for t2i and looking to upgrade.
Hello- I am Jordan. I am from Galveston, Texas and have been diving for about 12 years. I currently own an ikelite for t2i and looking to upgrade.
Hello,
My name is Philip and I currently live in Aix-en-Provence (France), close to the Mediterranean sea. I'm a certified Technical and Trimix Diver (IANTD).
I'm using an Olympus E-PL6 in Olympus PT-EP10 housing, with Zen Glass Dome and two Inon Z240 Type 4 strobes. My main lens is the Olympus M.Zuiko 9-18 mm.
I also own a Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 with 10 Bar Housing and Inon UW-100 wide angle lens.
Hello everyone! I've been browsing around on wetpixel for a while now, and finally took the time to register. I shoot nikon cameras, in nauticam, ikelite, and SPL housings. I'm originally from southern California, but now live in Texas. I'm a photographer of many styles, such as concerts and portraits, but prefer underwater/nature.
I'm working on my new website, so its under construction. But, I have several photos up. I hope you enjoy it!
Hey, Grant here. Originally from Scotland bit living in Australia. Been using a GoPro for footage the past year and a half. About to buy my first DSLR for surf/underwater photography. Once I can decide on a camera that is!
Hi I am Anthony - started diving in 1979 but only took up underwater photography 3 years ago. Have been using a Sony RX 100 in a Nauticam Housing. I have now upgraded to a OM dD EM 10 still in a Naticam housing (always a pleasure to use). Looking to develop my skills further with a CSC.
Hi, I'm Barry, from Austin, Texas. Boy, does my story about underwater photography start on a sour note. Three years ago I fulfilled a decades-long dream and took the Nikon underwater photography course in Bonaire, taught by the wonderful Suzi Swygert. The course and dives were wonderful. Only one problem: I got bent at the tail end of 21 dives in 6 days. Spinal cord DCS, resulting in tingly feet. 6 1/2 hours in the chamber on Bonaire, and three extra days driving around the island. Undeterred, I bought a top-of-the-line Seacam housing for a Nikon D300S and headed off to Australia later that year for seven nights on the Great Barrier Reef and Coral Sea. After 18 dives, my thumb got numb so that was the end of that.
Fast forward to 2014. I've taken the Seacam around the world since 2011 and loved underwater photography, but I'm very sad to say that my diving days are numbered, and with them, naturally, my ability to shoot underwater. I heard about wetpixel as a place to possibly sell my housing and accessories, but from looking around, it seems like a fantastic site.
Barry
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.