Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

Member Introductions

Started by james ·

  • 3711Posts
  • 3711Replies

Read-only discussion

Member Introductions

3711 posts
  1. Hi all fellow underwater snappers (only joking). I've been photographing funderwater for about ten years, but never beyond compact cameras. Now interested in taking my Nikon D7000 down with me. Looking for a decent housing for starters.post-47348-0-85687100-1404935481_thumb.jpg (Frogfish taken on Canon G10)

  2. hello

  3. Hey Im Ash, I'm from byron bay in Australia. Been using a point and shoot underwater camera for a year and just getting into housing my 7D so I can really start to play

  4. Hi, Im Jero Prieto. Founder of Pelagic Life and underwater videographer.

  5. Hi Folks, I'm a pro photographer from Sydney looking to get my gear wet. Nothing too serious, just a bit of mucking around with the kids for snorkolling.

  6. Hello all,

    I am Robert, from Bangor, North Wales. I am a student and a diver and naturalist in my spare time and am just getting into photography.

  7. Hi I'm John from the UK, dived for the last 8yrs and taken a camera down for the last 5, happy point and shoot snapper and video, own a Canon S95 in an Ikelite case, strobe flooded last month in the Red Sea so looking for another one! Also own a Sony ActionCam. Like to do DIY ( not home based!) and dabble in electronics... Like combining all of the above.. Happy diving..

    John

     

    blog

    Edited by johnohuk
  8. Ciao a tutti,

    sono un appassionato fotografo subacqueo italiano e, quest'anno, festeggio i miei primi 50 anni di immersioni. Attualmente utilizzi due macchine fotografiche: la NIKON D200 e la NIKON D7100 con custodie EasyDive Leo2 e Diveross.

     

    Claudio

  9. Hi All

     

    Found this forum a month ago and finally got around to registering.

    I am Chris David, professional photographer from Sydney Australia.

    Started diving 16 years ago and started photography 14 years ago.

    First began experimenting in underwater just over 3 years ago and can check

    some of my shoots in this link https://www.behance.net/gallery/8876855/Underwater-Project using the inexpensive Ewa-Marine bag. Now its time for me to upgrade my underwater kit to a hardcase after being too limited in my dives and hoping the collective resources will help in taking things to the next level or two.

  10. Hello All. Looking for tips to use my new Oly M10.

     

    happy shooting.

     

    ML

  11. Hi,

    looking forward to discuss some uw photo ideas on this forum.

     

    thanks,

     

    HA

     

  12. I just received a Rollei Marin Housing, but unfortunately it seems to be missing critical internal parts. :-(

  13. Hi,

    My name is Stefanie Brendl. I currently live in Hawaii but have also spent a lot of time in Micronesia and Indonesia. I have worked with UW still and video cameras over the years. I love free diving in warmer water :) Have done a lot of diving with sharks and still have many bucket list destinations for diving that I hope to check off in the next years.

  14.  

    Hi everyone.....

     

    I live in Kennett Square PA, USA. I have been a member of Wetpixel for an number of years but have never posted ....what a great community!

     

    I have been diving and doing underwater photography for 6 or 7 years, mostly in the Caribbean. I started with a canon G9 and am now using Canon 7d and 5dmkIII cameras.... very addicting (and expensive) hobby. Always looking for ways to improve my technique and love looking at and learning from others' underwater images.

     

    I really enjoy meeting new like minded people who share my passion for diving and underwater photography

     

    Jim

  15. Hi from Tennessee

  16. Hi from Tennessee

  17. Greetings all, I'm from the UK and I recently got my Advanced PADI. Looking forward to snapping some nice wet pixels! :)

  18. Hey y'all...new here w/ a 5d mk iii & ikelite housing. Can't wait to dig around here!

  19. Hi-I'm Jacqui, I live in Delray Beach, FL where I have the opportunity to dive some amazing sites, including the Blue Heron Bridge. I currently shoot with a Nikon D7100 in a Nauticam housing.

     

    I have a Subal housing for sale for a Nikon D300, as well as some ports and other parts. Please visit the Classifieds and let me know if you're interested. Prices are negotiable depending on what items you want to purchase.

     

    Cheers!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.