Hi all!
I am Lance. Based in the sunny island of singapore.
I have Nauticam Housing for Canon 60D with loads of items in great condition.
Check out classified and let me know if you are interested!
Read-only discussion
Hi all!
I am Lance. Based in the sunny island of singapore.
I have Nauticam Housing for Canon 60D with loads of items in great condition.
Check out classified and let me know if you are interested!
My Name is Sammy, I have been shooting above ground with film since I was 9. I am moving into UW photography because its element of photography I am interested in. I live near a national park with rivers with access to the ocean, so UW photography is a perfect fit. I am shopping around for a D700 housing kit so PM me if you have a sweet deal.
Hi .
My name is Joaquim (kim).
I´m a Portuguese guy who live in Europe on my beautifull Country Portugal.
I´m a diver who begin this great sport in 72 and in 1983 more or less make my first photos with nikonos V and strobes 105. Later I bought a nikon F 70 and a uw Ike.
In this moment I´ve a Nikon D 80 more a uw Ike and the next step I wish change this IKE D80 or buy a USED Ike 7100 or 7000 in European Comunity preferably.
Been diving for a long time and always learning. Love reading the forums on Wetpixel.
Greetings, I'm Nik from Malaysia.
Still new in UW photography and wish to learn more in this forum. Currently using 5dm2 + OMD EM5 topside and G11 for underwater with OEM case. Just a social UW photographer but leaning toward for more serious.
*Pardon for my English as I'm not coming from native english country.
Cheers..
Hey All,
Im new to UW photography and wish to learn at a fast rate, I have done a fair bit above water but looking to match my liking of diving, water and photography now. Currently shooting with Nikon D7000 and have a Ewa-Marine U-BXP100 Soft Underwater Housing, but want to move to something more ridged.
Anyone have good advice on housing for D7000?
Used something like this:
Hi everyone! I’ve been diving for a little over 15 years but have just recently entered the world of UW photography. Crazy excited about all the things I can learn from Wetpixel, the collective experience here seems beyond comprehension; everyone seems very kind and very willing to discuss just about anything and everything diving.
Looking forward to my new UW world!
James
:yahoo: ![]()
Hi, my name is Marie and I live in Australia. I've been diving for almost 20 years and am a mad keen photographer/videographer.
Greetings from Northwest British Columbia Canada!
I love diving and the ocean and have accumulated quite a bit of UW Photo gear, some of which I will post for sale.
Cheers
Hi I'm Alex
I got a gopro about 3 years ago and really got into under water filming and photography. I've worked in film before but strictly above the water so now I've been having great fun playing around underwater.
Because of the endless editing process of film I've found my self naturally doing more and more photography, first with a compact set up (Lumix) with 2x 1600lm torches for light and now I have taken the plunge and got my self a Nikon D70 with Ikelite housing and DS125 and DS50 strobes.
I'm loving the SLR but finding out there is a lot to learn..................So I thought I'd better join the community to get some help........and of course offer any help to others should I be able to.
Look forward to chatting soon ![]()
Hello fellow UW Photographers! My name is Francesca Diaco and I am a new "old" member who is just getting back to the forums. I'm a freelance underwater photographer and have been shooting since 2006. You can see my work at http://francescadiaco.com. You can find me on facebook at http://facebook.com/FrancescaDiacoUnderwaterPhotographer and @@FrancescaDiaco. Looking forward to seeing your work and participating in this fantastic community of divers and underwater photographers!
Greetings,
I am a SCUBA Instructor and cave diver in Panama City, Florida. I have been using a housed point and shoot camera (DX1G) with strobes. I recently upgraded to a DSLR with an Aquatica housing to increase the depth rating and improve low light performance. I look forward to learning from others experiences with the housed DSLRs.
Keith
Hello,
Master Diver, love underwater photography.
Hi,
I'm a diver with some... 17 years experience. I'm about underwater videography. And I'm passionate about wrecks!
Hi! I am a diver, who is starting to film underwater, but has been filming on the surface for years now.
I have a few questions, hope you guys can help!
Hi there, Site newly and subal user just saying hello
Hi everyone,
My name is Andres and I´m from Tenerife , Canary Islands, Spain....Divemaster Padi and newbie underwater photographer. I own an Oly E-PM1 in Oly housing, 2xSea&Sea Ys-01, Sola 500 focus light. Here in Tenerife we got a lot of good photographers and really clear waters with nice visibility.
Andres
Hello,
I'm Dave (dive3dj) from the West of Scotland.
Been diving now for about 10 years, mostly West of Scotland but a little in the States, Red Sea, Feanch Riviera.
I had, then sold, and have recently re-aquired (the buyer didn't like, it but I'm glad I'm getting it back - loved the daft old thing!) a Sony MPK DVF5M housing, in which I use a Sony TRV17e at the moment, although I am exploring the possibility of using a Sony HRV A1E in the housing too.
I also have a Fuji F660EXR and housing for some simple photography - I am a little more ambitious with the video however, and dream of filming underwater for a living - but then who doesn't!
Cheers
Dave
Hi everyone,
I'm Jenny, I live in Egypt and have been diving and taking photos for a few years now. Been reading the forum for ages, I figured it was about time I joined up!
Hello.... student of and lover of life here. My passions for flying planes, scuba diving and photography all sorta seem to fit together. Go figure.
;-)
Primarily a warm water diver. Just finished the Digital Shootout on Little Cayman. Already registered for Roatan.
Currently shooting with an Olympus ELP-5 housed in an Olympus housing. Immediately wish I had gotten the Nauticam housing now though. Any thoughts?
Currently planning Rajat in about 2 years.
VERY excited about this forum.....
Enjoy your day and thanks for reading....
Paul
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.