Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

Member Introductions

Started by james ·

  • 3711Posts
  • 3711Replies

Read-only discussion

Member Introductions

3711 posts
  1. Hello. Mike Roberto here in Brooklyn. Most of my underwater photography is fly fishing and river scenes. http://robertostudio.com

    I'm moving to a more compact system and selling my Sea and Sea 5D MKIII kit.

  2. Hi Everybody there,

    I'm from France , I'm diving in Northern Brittany which is an amazing place to discover the underwater life.

    So I'm trying to improve my photos and also my knowledges about the nudibranchs.

    I'll try to improve my english too.

    So i'm looking for good tips and would be glad to see your photos and learn more about life under the sea.

     

    Soon underwater ...

  3. hello! i'm new here. I use an Olympus TG3.

  4. Hi I am Mike Jeffries & have been a diver/underwater photographer for many years, Currently, I am selling both diving & underwater photographic equipment

  5. Hi everyone,

    I've just upgraded my camera equipment too a Canon 5d MkIII with a Nauticam housing and an Inon Z240 strobe, (which I can't get working). I look forward to learning new trick and tips of the pro's out there.

  6. Hi guys,

     

    My Name is Juan Diego Reyna 34 yrs old from Panama, ive been a diver for 15 years, not quite consider my self an UW photgrapher or filmer allthough i have done so and ive participated in a number of interesting expeditions assisting filmers and photographer so i would love to expand my knowledge adn continue to explore and meet wonderfull people that share the same passion for the ocean. also im partner director with grupo OPC a company that works in the clean up of oil spills in the ocean. (www.oceanpollution.net)

     

    i say a big hello to you all!!!

     

     

    Diego

  7. New to the forum, but I've been looking at the photo contests here for years. Recently bought a new camera which I'm dying to house!

  8. Hey,

     

    I've been diving for quite a few years, and have finally decided I should take a couple of photos along the way...

    I'm still reading, but leaning toward an Olympus E-PM1 atm...

     

    Dave.

     

  9. Hi, Steve from Scotland. Diving for 25years and have just discovered this Forum! Some interesting info on here.

  10. Hello, new member here from Oregon. Looking to sell a brand new Aquatica A5D Mk III housing setup. I'll post in the classifieds soon.

  11. Here's the obligatory new member post. I'm a decent scuba diver and also spend time freediving and tend to go places/do things that my camera doesn't like. On the lookout for a Nikon D40 hard case.

  12. Hi everyone. Mike in Kingston upon Thames, UK here. A biology teacher and lifelong photographer, I started diving five years ago but so far nothing at all u/w. Need to get up to speed and Wetpixels seems like an excellent place to learn. I switched to GH2 a couple of years ago and am now wondering which way to go when committing to a camera and housing.

  13. Hi I'm Julian from Brazil.

     

    I have been diving for fourteen years, but just bought a DSLR camera and decided to start doing UWP.

    Still figuring out the gear that I will use with my camera.

     

    I'm curious. What are your suggestion pons of how to start my training. Is the PADI underwater course a good option? I will be travelling to Grand and Little Cayman EOY, perhaps I'll do it there

     

    Would love to hear your thoughts.

     

    J

  14. Hi, My name is Claire and I am new to WetPixel.

    Looking to sell my compact camera with underwater equipment and keen to get peoples opinions on the new GoPro Hero4.

  15. Hello, my name is Greg. We are located in central Florida. I'm pretty new to the underwater part of photography. I've been shooting for over 20 years but on land. We are still using a D200 with a EWA bag but will hopefully be upgrading sometime to newer equipment. We mainly create portraits and try to create art.

    Edited by EL Photo
  16. Greetings.

     

    I am new to WetPixel and am looking to upgrade and buy a Fisheye FIX Housing for my Canon S95

     

    Cheers

     

    Bill K

  17. Hello everyone! :)

     

    My name is Lora, and I'm about to be a graduate in Photography.

    I'm from Bulgaria, Europe.

    I started shooting underwater since last year and I want to improve my knowledge! :) I will be happy to share and learn with you :)

  18. Hey guys! I'm Luis Torrero and i love snorkeling and take pictures anywhere when i have a chance!

  19. Hi guys,

     

    I'm Rob from Wollongong NSW Australia

     

    Sports shooter on land with Canon 1D Mk IV and plenty of long glass.

     

    GoPro Hero 3+ in the water with SPL housing and dome or Knekt, depending on conditions.

     

    Great forum.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.