Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

Member Introductions

Started by james ·

  • 3711Posts
  • 3711Replies

Read-only discussion

Member Introductions

3711 posts
  1. Hello , I am Ruud from Utrecht - Netherlands . I Use Aquatech housings for sportswork an portraiture in swimmingpools

  2. Hi... new member from Houston, Texas... looking forward to poking around and meeting fellow divers/photographers. If anyone is planning to be on Bonaire the week of May 27th, let me know... my wife and I are heading down and would love to meet up. Cheers! Jim

  3. Hi. My name is Kelly. I'm currently looking to sell an underwater package setup and advice on a new more professional set up I have bought.

  4. Moin Moin from Hamburg, Germany currently residing in BC, Canada.

     

    I have been shooting professionally on land for over 20 years and now trying to get into UW (more as a challenging hobby) with my new Nauticam housing.

     

    Always looking for dive buddies either on Vancouver Island or around Prince Rupert. Also keen to do a UW Video Workshop.... Anyone?

     

    Cheers

     

    Kalle

  5. Hello!

     

    New member from Tampa, FL, looking to get started into UW photography/videography. Been diving for years with gopros but now want to take the step into more advanced cameras. I look forward to learning more about the industry and gain knowledge from experienced photographers!

  6. Hello All! I live on the Central Coast of California and have been diving for almost 3 years now. I began diving at the suggestion of physicians for therapy. I'm now at almost 600 dives and have 9 specialties! I love reading about the different locations and interaction that divers have. Diving has really allowed me to continue a wonderful quality of life. Unfortunately, I did buy camera equipment prematurely and with my health conditions, just can't handle that aspect of the sport... I'll be selling some new and other basically new gear! Take Care all!

  7. Hey Im new here and relatively new to underwater photography!

  8. Hi everyone!

  9. Hi,

     

    New to Wetpixel, learning underwater photography...

     

    Bye....

     

    :goodpost:

  10. Hi, Chris from New Jersey here. Just getting into underwater photography after shooting above water for years.

  11. Hi,

     

    Just introducing myself in the forums. Dive instructor who rarely gets to take my camera underwater except on days off **sighs**

     

    Just changed from my broken Canon G15 to a lovely Sony A6000 which I'm liking a lot.

     

    Hoping to pick up some good advice from the forums.

     

    Cheers.

  12. Hello! I'm Anna and I'm new to Wetpixel! I'm an advance scuba diver hoping to learn new things from this forum as well as looking to buy some used gear! If you have any gear for the Sony A7SII, let me know!

  13. Hi, Yasser from UK but work abroad. I use G15, G7x in nauticam with 2 inon z240. I started about 4 years ago

    Edited by yasser.nadim
  14. Hello from Portland, ME

  15. hi there!!!

    my names s juan .. i live in cancun, mexico..im an OWSI, and im starting this new phase of underwater photography...i would love to learn from all your tips..thanks..and have a great dive!!!

  16. Hi, Jeff Johnston from Michigan (New member). I'm looking to sell a lightly used Nikon D300 with an Aquatica housing and gears for Nikkor 12-24mm. No ports.

  17. Hi I'm Elias from Michigan, I've been diving for four years now. Just recently switched to a GoPro Camera system and looking to sell my old setup Sony RX100 camera system.

  18. Hi. I'm new to the whole thing but am very keen

  19. Hi!

     

    Clement from Quebec, Canada looking for upgrading to mirrorless/dslr, and improving techniques..

    Cheers!

  20. Mark McLean.

    Owner of PAMCO-IMAGING.com

    Looking to sell a D800 with Ikelite 6812.8

    Whole kit can viewed here : http://pamcosupport.com/d800/

    Thank You.

     

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.