Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

Member Introductions

Started by james ·

  • 3711Posts
  • 3711Replies

Read-only discussion

Member Introductions

3711 posts
  1. Hi! Im a new york area freediver looking to get intk underwater photography, this site is awesome!

  2. Hi,

    I'm Chloe.

    I have been working as a divemaster in different part of Asia for two years.

    I got introduced to UW photography through a friend and I'm now interested to try it out myself.

    Cheers

  3. Hi, Seth Patterson from Texas. I recently left the Gulf (South Padre Island) begins for he land of opportunity (Dallas). While Im missing the ocean something sorely, hoping to find some Clearwater streams in Arkansas and Oklahoma to play in real soon...

  4. Hello, I am new to this forum, I introduce myself, my name is benoit I am 33 years old and I live on the island of Reunion. I have been doing photography for a number of years and I want to get into underwater photography, which is why I am here. I am passionate about photography of course and also of sport I run a lot.


    I hope to find all that I am looking for here


    Have a good day

  5. welcome to all new members

  6. Hi folks, I'm a Seattle-based diver, who dives in both the PNW and warmer waters around the world. I've been doing underwater photography for a while now, but just upgraded from an Olympus micro-4/3rds setup to the Sony A7R III. Check out some of my pictures here:

     

    https://www.flickr.com/photos/jonmcclintock

     

    -Jon

  7. HI TO ALL :dancing:

  8. Hello,

     

    I am a marine biologist and diving enthusiast. Not much experience in photography myself, but looking to get in touch with photographers.

     

    Cheers

  9. Peter Wilcox checking in. Mostly free diving and photography of pelagic species like whales, dolphins and sharks. Shoot with a Sony A-9.

  10. Hi Im Nick from Montreal Canada,Ive been diving for a few years now,and I just bought my first UW camera system . Looking forward to exchange stories ,info and tips

     

    Thanks

    Nick

  11. This is Dennis from Germany and about to start photographing underwater. :)

  12. Hello,

     

    Apparently posting in the stickied thread is not enough to unlock my account so here is another introduction.

     

    I am an avid diver looking to get into macro photography and hoping to score some gear on the classifieds section prior to a trip to Raja Ampat in November.

     

    Thanks!

  13. Hi,

     

    I went to East Greenland in September on a photagraphy tour and came back in love with Icebergs. I'm going back next year and want to take some underwater photo's of the Icebergs and am trying to learn about the gear and techniques. I'm looking forward to getting to know more.

     

    Tim

  14. hello all,

     

    My name is William and i've been a member here since 2007, i 've probably read most of the posts on here as i come on the site quite often due to the wealth and plethora of information but never thought to introduce myself or add to conversations. I've been diving since 1998 and photographing underwater since the early 2000's. I currently live in Florida and dive the blue heron bridge quite often, it's become my favorite dive in the world for obvious reasons. i've also dove extensively in Greece, the Caribbean, Florida springs, Egypt all in my younger years. Lately i can only make it to the bridge as much as time permits, with work, a family and all. Thank you very much for taking the time to read this and good health, safe dives to all.

  15. Hi, I'm Dave from the Gold Coast in Australia. I have been diving for 9 years and shooting for 8 years. I absolutely love photography and I am gradually getting better... I have no intention of ever being a professional (diver or photographer), however, I am very keen to improve and interact with like minded folk.

     

    Thanks for having me...

  16. Hi! I´m Gonzalo from Spain. Photojournalist since 20 years ago and underwater photographer 2 year ago. Certified as Tech 2 UTD diver. I hope to learn a lot from you and contribute with my grain of sand. I will have to fight with my low level of English.

  17. Cheers,

     

    I'm Nathan from the USA and I'm new to this forum. Relatively new diver with aspirations for more. In the market for a diving still camera and to learn more about underwater photography.

  18. Hello I'm Tom from Florida. Been diving for several years now and getting back into UW photography.

  19. Hi, just signed up in WP. Not a newbie but new here :))

  20. hi there, hello from Italy new to scuba and wanna be underwater photographer.For now topside one :_D

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.