Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

Member Introductions

Started by james ·

  • 3711Posts
  • 3711Replies

Read-only discussion

Member Introductions

3711 posts
  1. hello!!

  2. Hi everyone, my name is Laurent. I have been interested for a long time in the different topics on Wetpixel. I am passionate about nature photography in general and more specifically about wildlife photography and underwater photography. I apologize in advance if sometimes my english is not very correct. I look forward to discovering and learning many interesting things in the course of discussions. Have a nice day. Bye

  3. new to wetpixel lets give it a try

  4. New to wp

  5. Hi, I've been a lurking member since 2013. While I don't have a lot of time to spend on forums, I do appreciate having access to a community of fellow underwater photography buffs.

     

    I've just returned from diving and shooting in Dumaguete, Philippines. Great macro along the Dauin Beach coastal area and incredible reefs off Apo Island.

     

    Just to reassure everyone that I'm not some fraudster, you can see my recent work at https://www.scubagirl.ca/dumaguete-philippines.

     

    Sadly, I have drowned my Ikelite housing, Canon 5D, and Canon 100mm macro lens on the last day of my 10-day trip. It's served me well these past 10 years.

  6. Hi, I'm Jesper.

     

    I am an Autonomous Underwater Vehicle (AUV) engineer situated in Denmark. In my daily job I am focused on the applications of artificial intelligence and computer vision. I am here to seek knowledge of camera/lens settings and operations underwater since this is a new world for me.

  7. Hello, Mina from China. New diver and new here. Happy to meet you all~

  8. Hi, I'm Jesper.

     

    I am an Autonomous Underwater Vehicle (AUV) engineer situated in Denmark. In my daily job I am focused on the applications of artificial intelligence and computer vision. I am here to seek knowledge of camera/lens settings and operations underwater since this is a new world for me.

     

    Wow, this sounds very cool!

  9. Hey,

     

    Trevor from Australia. Long time lurker, finally decided to join up. Been diving for 2 years. Been playing with a compact uw for a while, now looking to step up the game into a Canon mirrorless.

  10. Hello, I'm just beginning to get into more serious underwater photography while scuba diving and freediving.

  11. Hi there,

     

    Sandro here from Zurich.

     

    I'm looking forward to up my game in u/w photography and this forum looks like a good place to start.

  12. Hello!

    I am new also!

     

    Just getting into underwater photography...

     

    Learning the rules on this site...

    I assume after I post a few times, I will be able to start topics?

    Currently I can't start any new topics...

  13. Hi! I am also new!

  14. Hi, I am Sergio. I am a very passionate underwater photographer and I find very interesting some of the topics of this forum.

     

     

  15. Morning. Or at least it is here....

    Im new here, as you might have guessed

     

    Im just starting out underwater having been a land based amateur for ages. I have stuck with my tg5 for my starter uw kit being a big oly fan. Although i am not too confident yet to take the em1ii down yet.

     

    Im off to learn from Adam in acouple of weeks so hopefully we will have some nice shots to post.

     

    Trevor

  16. Hi, Starting again with underwater photography, hoping to explore the new MFT format.

    Darek

  17. Hi Im Roberto from Mexico !

    regards

  18. Hi

     

    I'm Jari from Finland. Been photographing above the surface for over 25 years and underwater for a few now. Decided to join in to get more peer contacts. Looking forward to diving into the contents!

     

  19. Hi

     

    Logan from New Zealand, use to have a nuaticam housing taken some great shots down here in New Zealand and around the islands have followed here for some time and decided to join up

  20. Hi, Im Dawn from Seattle, WA, USA. Getting ready to spend a month in Indonesia in February with a week liveaboard in Raja Ampat! Madly researching an upgrade from my trusty Canon S120 (RIP.)

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.