Dive luggage recommendations, please

Looking for checked dive luggage recommendations. Have looked through the online reviews of the last several years, but I’m concerned with potential oversize luggage fees of the ‘best’ dive luggage that measure more than the 62 inches allowed by most airlines.  (My Oceanic wheeled dive bag served well for many years, has been lovingly patched and repaired but desperately needs to be replaced.)

Hey!

I’d suggest not going for “dive” luggage and choosing non-descript bags that draw less attention. 

I’ve been using Eagle Creek wheeled bags for decades. For my latest,  I bought a Cargo Hauler XT 120 litre about 2 years ago which has done several dive trips,  It will take the standard airline 23kgs with ease and is really easy to pull. The bag is as lightweight as I’ve found but also tough.

I’ve had an Eagle Creek wheel disintegrate on one occasion and EC replaced the wheel with minimal fuss. 

• Like 2

• Thanks for your support

Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.