Skip to content

Hello from Japan

Featured Replies

Hello everyone.

I was looking for some answers to my problems and find this place here. It looked very nice so I signed up.

I hope we can help each other. And share our photos( mine are very bad ).

BTW I live in Shimoda, Japan a surfing and marine sports town. We probably got the most beautiful beaches and best diving/snorkeling in the greater Tokyo area( we might not be exactly in the greater Tokyo area, but close enough ).

I would have attached a few photos. But I don’t know how.

Edited by JapanDiver

Kraken Sports

Hi JapanDiver,
Welcome to the forum and rainy greetings from Okinawa main island.
I just did my last two dives of the year this morning and the weather is breaking down, I hope you have better conditions in Shimoda!

Cheers!
Ben

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.