Greetings from Florida, USA

Hi, I just joined. I have been diving since the 70's. I'm best known for my books on the Blue Heron Bridge marine life in Riviera Beach, Florida; my macro and blackwater photography. I am very happy to see this new site emerge. May need a little help figuring out how to post images?  For instance..at the bottom of this post it says "Insert image from URL?" What does that mean?  Do  images need to be banked on a  website?

...Anyway looking forward to the comradery.-Suzan Meldonian

• Like 3

Welcome aboard Suzan, Glad that you made it here. 

Now that you made the intro post, you should see the option to "Drag Files here to attach or click here" at the bottom. If you have any problems just let us now. 

image.png

Hi Suzan,

We are honored to have you with us.

For the pictures, as you prefer. You have two options:

• As @RichN wrote, You can upload them directly here.

• If you have the photos on an external site (some have them ready on services like Flickr) you can link them through the link icon in the toolbar of the pane where you write the post.

Since you are such an expert on the Blue heron Bridge 😉 I'll point you directly to this post: