Hi! I'm Sergej. I'm a GUE Tech 1 diver based around Scotland. Am currently in last year of my PhD in Chemistry. Nice to meet you!
- 3711Posts
- 3711Replies
Read-only discussion
Member Introductions
-
-
Hello!
I am new to the forum. My passion is underwater photography , I am also a scuba instructor. Hope I can contribute a bit of content in the future.
Happy bubbles and clear shots
-
Hi i am sue, living in florida, loving yr pictures
-
Brian... getting back into underwater photography. Started with a point and shoot, then to DSLR with Canon 20D, then back to point and shoot with Nikon AW130. All mostly on auto, shitty photos for most part. Decided to get more serious. Been reading a lot and getting better with shooting on land. Decided to go back to DSLR underwater and went deep with Canon 80D, Ikelite housing, 8" dome port, port extension, 2 DS160 strobes, 2 Orcatorch D910v lights, Kraken focus light, Sigma 17-70, Tokina 10-17, Kenko 1.4 TC, Keldan Spectrum filter for Sigma and magic filter for tokina, arms, floats, etc.....
-
Hi all, I’m a Padi Rescue diver with 250 dives and been doing scuba photog since 2004 but had a long break and only recently updated my rig. I now use a compact LX10 based system and upgrading my wide angle. Wondering if anyone has any views on preference between Inon UWL-H100+Dome or AOI UWL-09? In particular on sharpness, flexibility of zoom thru while maintaining that focus and dome scratch resistance? Many thanks. Alex
-
Hi Andy, I’m off to Bangka/Lembeh in 2 weeks. Did you try there in Indo yet?
-
Hi! I'm Florent, an AOW diver and photographer with over 600 dives based in New York City.
I'm currently using an Olympus EM-1 II with nauticam housing and 2x Sea&Sea YS-D2 strobes.
-
Hello - I am a current Nikon land shooter.
Admin note: Post edited. Classifieds requests to be posted in Classifieds forum.
-
Admin: Post edited. All Classifieds requests to be via the classifieds forum.
-
Hi, I'm Elisa!
Based out of San Francisco, but Sydney (Australia) born and raised. Spent a lot of time in and around the water so naturally made it to divemaster and into underwater photography. Get really into my underwater shots after my recent trip to Lembeh and you bet I'll be back soon! Looking forward to learning more from everyone here!

-
Hi,
I am Tibor from New York. Have been diving for about 30 years and love uw photography.
Hope to learn some new tips and tricks from the community.
-
15 hours ago, ellebelle said:
Hi, I'm Elisa!
Based out of San Francisco, but Sydney (Australia) born and raised. Spent a lot of time in and around the water so naturally made it to divemaster and into underwater photography. Get really into my underwater shots after my recent trip to Lembeh and you bet I'll be back soon! Looking forward to learning more from everyone here!
Welcome aboard! Great shot!
-
On 11/10/2019 at 11:01 AM, fifthjoker said:
I have a Nikon D800 underwater housing setup for sale if you are interested.
Admin note: Post edited. All Classifieds to be on the Classifieds forum.
-
On 10/7/2019 at 6:53 AM, Hugo Tait said:
Morning all!
I'm new to underwater video's and thought I'd share some clips from Israel (shot with Sony RX100 II)
Great video!
-
Hi everybody!
I'm Lilly Ann. I'm a professional Graphic designer. I have 10 years of experience in this. When I was reading class 5 then I mostly like graphic design and photography. currently, I'm working in a Graphic designer company.
Thanks
-
Welcome new members!
Please tell us a little about yourself in this thread.
Wetpixel is a vibrant and engaged community of underwater imager makers. This is largely so due to the willingness of members to share their experiences and knowledge. Please contribute yours!
Adam
-
Hello all. I've been diving for over 10 years, mostly in the Caribbean. I had one dive trip Pucket before the Tsunami where the soft corals were amazing. My favorite was a week-long dive aboard in the Red Sea, where the colors and sea live were stunning.
-
Hi all. I've been a diver for going on 10 years now, and an instructor/technical diver for the last 3. Tons of dives and water time off of the California coast, which is where I plan to do most of my shooting. Just caught the photo bug this last couple months. Currently shooting an A7RIII, with all the fixings. Kinda jumped in the deep end but loving every second of it. Look forwad to diving/shooting with you all.
J
-
Hello!
My name is Tess. I work with the National Geographic Society on a team which creates media in support of ocean conservation initatives.
Looking forward to being on here!
-
Hi,
I've been diving for 20 years and have been teaching for 10 years. I teach PADI (IDC Staff Inst) and SDI (OWI). I also teach Tec Diving (PADI and TDI). My favorite underwater activity is photography. I shoot a Nikon D850 with many ports and lenses. I love my system. I joined this forum after attending another DEMA this fall. Looking forward to interacting with all the great people on this site.