Hello All,
I'm a lucky US Diver who lives in Arizona. Most of my diving is in Mexico or San Diego. My wife also dives and we have taken a trip to the Red Sea (which was AMAZING!). The only part that wasn't great was everyone else was German... Imagine being on a boat for 7 days where literally everyone understands English, but no one speaks it unless talking directly to you. 2020 was set to be an awesome year with 2 dive trips planned, but then COVID happened... Luckily, I am working on a remote US Military Island with 84 degree water, 3 shore dive entry points and an amazing reef. Have 50 dives in the last 4 months.
Started diving with a gopro, then moved to a paralenz, discovered video editing is not any fun. I then moved into a TG-6, started getting incredible photos, one of my coworkers wanted to buy the same setup but I decided to sell him mine and moved into the mirrorless world. Just getting my new camera this week. Excited to get wet with it.
Spizeck