What's up chap's,
My name is john and looking to buy housing and lens ports for a Canon ESO 700 d .
Little help PLEASE..
regards
j
Read-only discussion
What's up chap's,
My name is john and looking to buy housing and lens ports for a Canon ESO 700 d .
Little help PLEASE..
regards
j
Greetings all. I am in NJ and got into UW photography a few years ago. I have just upgraded my system and housing. I look forward to reading more on the forums and learning from experienced UW photographers.
Drew
Hoboken, NJ
hello
got the underwater bug less than 2 year ago at conrad maldives.
Found out i like being underwater at my first intro dive. When i get to experience the feeling of perfect neutral buoyancy during the open water water course, then i got the bug.
i have been diving every 3 months, mostly in asia:
maldives, wakatobi, koh samui, australia, new caledonia, fiji, raja ampat etc...
Hi There --
I'm Nojet -- just a nick name from many years ago playing bar trivia -- but now I'm just newly involved with underwater photography. I've upgraded my camera system and have a Canon S-110 (almost new purchased in Dec of 2013) and have it up for sale. I decided that I would make the plunge into DSLR and now shoot a Canon 7D. My loss could be your gain -- check it out if you are interested in this camera system this is one great deal -- well cared for and never flooded -- works perfectly with LOTS of extras!!
Hi There --
I'm Nojet -- just a nick name from many years ago playing bar trivia -- but now I'm just newly involved with underwater photography. I've upgraded my camera system and have a Canon S-110 (almost new purchased in Dec of 2013) and have it up for sale. I decided that I would make the plunge into DSLR and now shoot a Canon 7D. My loss could be your gain -- check it out if you are interested in this camera system this is one great deal -- well cared for and never flooded -- works perfectly with LOTS of extras!!
Hi All, My name is Chris and have finally signed up to wet pixel!
Hello,
I'm Daniel and will travel to Maledives in August. As I planned to start with underwater photography I became a member of this communtity today.
Is there a special thread about search / offer where I can search for a used housing for my camera?
Kind regards
Daniel
Hi. I'm in the USVI. My Canon G12 just died -- lens won't retract & I'm checking out possible replacements.
Hi,
Joe Stam from Holland Michigan & Chicago Illinois. Returned to diving over the past year. Been an avid amateur land film photographer for years and just getting serious about UW photography.
Hi,
I've been an enthusiastic photographer with my Nikon P7100 in a Fantasea housing for the past couple of years, and decided to upgrade. I now own an Oly OM-D E-M1 and eagerly wait for my Nauticam housing and 4" port to arrive.
Hi, my name is Nicolas Weis, I am working for the entertainment industry in Los Angeles as a concept artist. I just discovered this forum while looking for visual references about a project I am working on.
Even though it is probably not related with anything you will find on this forum, you can see my work here : http://www.nicolasweis.com/blog.
Hello,
My name is Gal (means wave in Hebrew
) and I am a DM from Israel.
Just a few month back I have purchased the GoPro 3 black, but soon I decided that I want more than that.
I have Nikon D7001, so now I have the body and trobes on order.
Wetpixel is full of the good stuff and I can't seem to stop reading...
Gal.
Hi, my name is Zach. I am new to underwater photo, and am trying to get into free diving as well. I am looking for an inexpensive set-up, somewhere less than $1000, that I will not outgrow too fast. I live in Florida and often snorkel in the summer.
Hi peeps,
Recently i just started working and living in Papua New Guinea. Looking forward to share my experience in new guinea diving sites with you all.
Have a quick question for you all. I'm looking to buy a housing for my Canon 6D and I will mostly be using the macro 100 mm and fish eye 8 - 15 mm and wide angle 16-35 mm lens. Which housing is the best - nauticam, ikelite or Sea & Sea? I am looking at port variety(for my different lens) and TTL strobe compatible and easy port lense change.
Please advice. Thanks.
Hi everyone,
Longtime lurker, but I am here to post now!
Hi Matt from Gold Coast Australia, shoot mostly video these days, looking forward to reading and learning here
Hello all. Scott from California checking in. New to the site, and new to underwater photography. Finishing up some classes, and looking to gain some knowledge, and upgrade equipment.
Hi all,
Mark from the UK, previously a member here under the name of CamDiver. Starting a new chapter in my life so starting a fresh.
Cheers,
Mark.
Hi, my name is Cassy, I joined because I found a post from this website and I had some questions I wanted to ask.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi. My name is Wayne and I live in Georgia. I have been scuba diving since 2000 and have been using a Sea&Sea MX-10 camera with external strobe for all of my underwater photography. I am ready to ditch the film and go digital. I am hoping to get some good advice for my camera selection from this forum.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.