Hi, I am 29 years old and from Austria. Diving since a bit more than two years and now I want to start to experiment a bit wirh my camera :)
- 3711Posts
- 3711Replies
Read-only discussion
Member Introductions
-
-
Hi, I am a diver based in Barcelona, Spain, and I cannot go under water without my camera!
I am still satisfied with my Canon Powershot S95, and also still learning to improvoe the quality of my pics.Glad to have found this place!
-
hello!! all wetpixel friends~
i am an Korean Diver... but i a little speak Eng... sorry
but i am using google transfer~
i am PADI instroctor.. and i was diving thai kohtao 3years and philippines malapascua 2 years .. but recent can't diving.. becaus covid...
i am using equiment nikon z6, inon z330 two storbes, aquatica housing, and 105mm marcro 8-15 lens
-
Hi there,
my name is Jakob and I am from Germany. I am diving for a few years now and recently bought myself a used Canon 50D with 60mm Marco and a Hugyfot housing. Now I bought a cheap strobe the Sea & Sea YS-03.
I am glad for this forum, because it is still a niche topic.
-
Hello Fellow Fishes!
I’ve been diving for 40 years (yikes that means I’m old). A 2-decade-old (there’s that word again) passion was underwater photography back in the day of slide film and the Nikonas UW cameras. Once the world went digital and slide film became hard to find I retired my cameras. Career retirement is 5 months away and I want to get back to photography. I live in sunny south Florida where we have beautiful diving year round.
-
I have a complete system for sale. Canon 5D mk lll and Nauticam housing. Everthing but strobes.
-
Hello,
I just moved from the midwest to southern California. Haven't had a chance to get some dives in out here, but I'm looking forward to the warmer water and abundant marine life! I recently purchased my first underwater camera (Used Sony Nex7). It'll be quite different than just swimming around with a GoPro.
I'm all ears for any dive site recommendations in Orange County.
Cheers,
Greg
-
Hi Everyone, Sorry not been here for a very long time! No particular reason, just life getting in the way!
Been taking pictures UW since 1984!!!

Based in the UK, make most of my own housings, ports, and most other UWP bits. Nikon based, but also sometimes Olympus MFT.
Cheers
Pete
-
Good day all ! Based in Cebu, returning to diving after a few years hiatus, but with the added interest of videography. Will be using a system based around a Tg-6. Really chose the Tg-6 due to wanting a small easy to handle rig, also the great Backscatter videos were very useful in helping me to decide. Camera looks capable of producing great quality footage. Much of my diving will be based out of Mactan, Cebu but with plenty of other sites around the islands.
-
I'm slowing making my way into the world of uw photography. I'm a big fan of macro and am currently using a canon t4i
-
Hi my name is Christian Bonham. It's nice to meet you all.
I have done a little bit of underwater photography taking photos of white sharks in Mexico. I'm selling my ancient Subal underwater housing, so going through the process of reaching out to this community.
-
Hi! I am Iñaki from Spain, I've always loved photography and have a full sony setup that I use on land. I have been trying to put off underwater photography until I feel comfortable with my buoyancy etc... but I think that it is time to start exploring UW photo more seriously and learn from all of you to transfer the landside skills underwater!
Couple pics I took with my iphone and Sealife housing (no lights and somewhat hard to nail the focus, but fun to use nonetheless) on a recent trip.


-
Hey all, long time diver and new(er) to UW photography. looking forward to learning and sharing!
-
Hi, I am a diver based in Barcelona, Spain, and I cannot go under water without my camera!
I am still satisfied with my Canon Powershot S95, and also still learning to improvoe the quality of my pics.
Glad to have found this place!
The S95 and that series is very good and compact. Just add strobes!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -
Hi all, underwater DP here based in SoCal. looking forward to chatting with you all!
-
Hello wetpixel.com
I am an amateur from Vietnam, I specialize in diving Ly Son Beach
Nice to meet you
-
I'm a Tampa-based photographer and started shooting underwater almost two years ago now. I've read a bunch of information on this forum, particularly when starting, and finally decided to join it.
-
Hi,
I am a free diver & BSAC Scuba diver based in the North of Scotland, shooting both stills and video on a variety of setups. Along with strapping cameras to ROV’s for the deeper stuff.
Pete
-
Hey! Somewhat new diver but longtime photographer just trying to do both at the same time.
-
Hi from Florida
I have been diving for about 10 years but only more serioudly for the past 2. Recently started underwater photography. I have been doing topside photography for 15 years as a hobby but still find underater photography has a steep learning curve so here to learn what I can.
Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk