Hello WETPIXEL
I live in Korea. and use nexes 5dm4 / isotta r5.
UW photo is very funny. I'm going to learn a lot of information and skills here WETPIXEL.
Here is my instagram @diver.junchi
Read-only discussion
Hello WETPIXEL
I live in Korea. and use nexes 5dm4 / isotta r5.
UW photo is very funny. I'm going to learn a lot of information and skills here WETPIXEL.
Here is my instagram @diver.junchi
Hello-
Rich and Laura Howard here. We are a husband and wife underwater photography/video team based in Tampa, FL. We absolutely love Wetpixel and have viewed some of the world’s best photos here. We are trying to become more social media savvy and want to tap in to the vast experience on all types of topics within this group. We started our underwater stock business, Oceans Of Images. Com in 1997 and have been going strong ever since. There have been tons of changes (yes we still have thousands of 35mm slides) and we are excited to be part of this community. We currently shoot with Nikon D810 in an Ikelight housing and just upgraded to a Panasonic GH5 with a Nauticam housing- along with our pack of GoPro’s. We now focus on leading Photography Dive Trips - Liveaboards mostly, based on “bucket list” locations (Red Sea, Guadalupe, Thailand) and working as volunteers with our local marine conservation organizations. Looking forward to learning and helping out in any way we can. - Rich/Laura Www.Oceansofimages.com
Greetings by David from Malta. Been diving for almost a decade, mostly back at home and some time ago had started taking pic using point and shoot and then a micro four thirds.
Some pics on https://daagius.wordpress.com/ but I mainly share pics with buddies and friends on facebook (so not public to not give away fish locations)...
One of my most recent pics was this...
Hi, Marc B. here. Recent transplant from Egypt to the Los Angeles community,
Hi there,
I have been diving for about 4 years primarily in South California waters. Recently upgraded to DSLR camera system and learning the ropes...
Thanks for getting this awesome forum going!
Silvana
Hello!
I am a diver and professional photographer. Joining here to read through some information about housings and learn more about underwater work!
Cheers!
Hello!
As my name says I'm Dani, from Spain.
I have just change my compact setup (Canon s120 in Isotta housing) for an Olympus EM1 Mark II and I have to learn a lot about lenses, ports ect.
Thank you!
Evening all, my name is Brendon and I am a dive instructor with a passion for underwater photography. I have been using a Canon 7D & Nauticam rig for 11 years and just upgraded to a Canon R5 & Nauticam setup - yet to get it wet yet!
Yup, this is me. Scuba diver, photog. Live in San Diego: warm air, cold water.
Hi! Long time lurker, first time poster. Been diving 3-4 times per year to tropical destinations. Bought housing and a wide angle lens for my RX100Va and plan to start taking wet pixels
First trip to see the Great Hammerheads on Bimini in January!
Good morning, Peter here from San Diego. I reckon I joined a long time ago but it still sent me here.
My name is Michael Wright. I have been diving all of my adult life and am fortunate enough to spend 5-6 months of the year diving in the waters off Roatan. I recently upgraded my camera equipment to a Canon G7 and the YS-D3 Sea and Sea strobe. I have much to learn on the underwater photography front and look forward to being part of this forum.
Hello,
I am a Spanish diver and freediver, interested in both underwater photo and videography. I own 3 diferent caras with its housing. Hoping to enjoy the rofums sharing experiencies, and learn from all of you.
Cheers.
Isaias Cruz
Hi, My name is Tom, I started diving in the early 90’s and have achieved MSD level. My main hobby is photography and have taken cameras underwater for a number of years, in a number of places. I love to spend time photographing anything from fish, wrecks, coral etc etc. Long may it continue :)
Hi There,
I'm Matt based in Cambodia working for conservation NGO. Mostly using my camera for side hobby and communications for the organization.
Currently using a Lumix Lx 10, wide & macro wet lenses and Inon Z-330s. However, looking to move into videography now as it seems to receive a wider reach over here in Asia.
Hi all,
I've been diving since 96 and have limited experience with underwater photography but looking to learn.
Hello all, I joined back in 2012 or 2013 and could not rememer my log in so over the summer I came back onto the site.
여러분, 안녕하세요,
저는 한국 잠수부입니다. 나는 약 9년 동안 다이빙을 해왔습니다.
다이빙을 하면서 컴팩트 카메라를 사용했습니다. 그 후 소니 모델의 카메라로 사용하다가 지금은 소니 a7c와 노티캠 하우징을 사용하고 있습니다.
나는 모든 수중 사진을 좋아하지만 수중 모델을 찍는 것을 좋아합니다.
(From TimG Moderator - just to help non-Korean readers:)
Hello everyone,
I am a Korean diver. I have been diving for about 9 years.
I used a compact camera while diving. After that, it was used as a camera for Sony models, and now I am using a Sony a7c and a nauticam housing.
I love all underwater photography, but I love taking underwater models.
On 6/15/2004 at 2:55 PM, james said:
Welcome to Wetpixel!
It is the most vibrant, knowledgeable and helpful underwater imaging community in the world. This is largely because the members of the community selflessly share their experience and skill. Please try to contribute yours too.
Please use this topic to write a short introduction to the community.
Once you have done so, this will unlock the ability to create your own topics in almost all the other forums.
The exception is the Classifieds, which is open to members that have contributed at least 3 posts in any other forums (your post in this topic counts as one of these)
We look forward to your posts!
I have been a Wetpixel member for four years. I dive extensively all over the planet. I live in La Jolla California and own several boats I use for diving and trips to Catalina Island. I am an avid underwater photographer and have a website known as OldDiver.com.
Hi all, my name is Pauline Adalid. I'm a freediver and I take underwater photos and videos. I wanted to join this forum to learn more about UW photography and videography
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.