Skip to content

Confirmed: Sony Fisheye Zoom 8-14mm

Featured Replies


Sorry, I meant a Sony full-frame camera with a Nauticam housing.

Edited by Assist91

Nauticam
  • Replies 50
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Simon Pierce
    Simon Pierce

    I'm a Sony Digital Imaging Advocate, working with Sony New Zealand. I've been lucky enough to have access to a pre-release FE 8-14 mm F3.5 Fisheye G, so I hope it'll be helpful to share some initial i

  • Davide DB
    Davide DB

    No. They are phisically not compatible. I collected another BS. I was too excited about all these fisheye lenses suddenly on the market. I better stay in the video forum 😇

  • Davide DB
    Davide DB

    Now the question is: does it accept a teleconverter?

Posted Images

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.